- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by hoya_doing.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 10:29 #310363FeliceHargroveParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Binance CEO Shares Plans To Re-enter Into the Korean Market.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 10:30 #310364StandardCell9963
Bullish!Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 10:47 #310365kirtash93
He wants to conquer the world. This is the way.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 10:58 #310366Socialinfluencing
Love him or hate him, he forced his way into this market and instead of completely folding or scamming people he’s just bossing it and his company isn’t sinking like so many others in this climate currently.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 11:05 #310367hoya_doing
Oh he hunting down dodo kwon. Cz wants his monies back.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Binance CEO says the crypto exchange seized $5.8 million from a North Korean network behind a recent $620 million Axie Infinity hack [Crypto News]
- → Alameda Ventures surrendered 4.5M shares in Voyager a week before it suspended trading – makes sure Alameda is no longer an “insider’ after just buying 14.5M shares [Crypto News]
- → 100% 10 E710 Great news for South Korean Defi Investors. Screen reader support enabled. Great news for South Korean Defi Investors. Turn on screen reader support Anonymous Ferret has joined the document.