- This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Lillica_Golden_SHIB.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:08 #294626AncestralManoParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Billionaire Mark Cuban Says Bear Markets Are Beneficial at This Stage of Crypto Evolution – Here’s Why.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:13 #294629ArabHolder
It doesn’t feel beneficial right now Mark.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:15 #294630coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Billionaire investor Mark Cuban thinks bear markets could potentially have a positive impact on the crypto space. Cuban argues application is what matters for crypto, not hype, and that the relatively young blockchain space is encountering the same problems as the first-generation internet. He also argues that decentralized storage could make storing files cheaper in the future.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:16 #294627Zzzoem
It will get rid of scams like LUNA. Or at the very least decrease buying power from people that invest in it.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:17 #294628Acceptable_Novel8200
Bear Market is smart investors opportunity to accumulateThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:25 #294632KirbyAteMyCoins
I stopped reading at billionaireThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:28 #294631homrqt
Weird hopium, but I’ll take it.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:34 #294633[deleted]
[removed]Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:40 #294634newbonsite
I’ll let him know how beneficial it has been in the next bull…Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:48 #294635stbv
Cope.jpgThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 14:00 #294636Goonzoo
People forget volatility does not only account for falling prices.
Look at the charts not as big spikes but as a long straight line going up in the long run.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 14:03 #294637Lillica_Golden_SHIB
Bear markets are literally a market filter. Nothing can go without some cleaning every now and then.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Why Billionaire Mark Cuban says he’s an ‘Ethereum Maxi’. And so am I. Therefore, today I bought about 1 ETH for $1,000 in cash; current total 160.869 ETH. Stack (BTFD), stake and HODL ETH to 2030 to richest!!! GLTA!!!
- → Billionaire investor Mark Cuban says purchasing land in the metaverse is the “dumbest shit ever.”
- → Billionaire investor Mark Cuban says buying land in the metaverse is the “dumbest shit ever.” Do you agree?
- → Yeah so it feels like we went through the stages of “first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win” and we are already at the winning stage! But where was the fighting us stage? Was Elizabeth Warren acting ignorant and complaining the entire fighting us stage?
- → Mark Cuban is reliving the internet boom when he looks at crypto. The ‘consolidation phase’ is coming, he says [Crypto News]
- → Ethereum maximalist Mark Cuban says the crypto crash reminds him of Warren Buffett’s advice: ‘When the tide goes out, you get to see who is swimming naked’ [Crypto News]
- → Mark Cuban Says Crypto Startups With Good Fundamental Will Thrive [Crypto News]
- → Mark Cuban is ‘very bullish’ on the upcoming Ethereum ‘merge.’ Here’s why he says the upgrade is so important for the cryptocurrency
- → Strong projects will survive this bear market and thrive – Billionaire Stelian Balta hints bitcoin will break the $100k mark early next year [Crypto News]
- → Mark Cuban says that his first minted NFT is what really got him into crypto. Sees bright future ahead for the NFT space
- → Mark Cuban: Crypto is going through a similar ‘lull’ to the early internet [Crypto News]
- → Mark Cuban compares the hype and doubts around crypto to the internet’s early days — and predicts a downturn will highlight the best opportunities in the space [Crypto News]
- → Mark Cuban: Crypto Firms Sustained by ‘Cheap, Easy Money’ Will Disappear in Crash [Crypto News]
- → volatility of the markets don’t matter when you have zero impulse control. come along children. let me tell you a tale of how price doesn’t really matter and bear markets are still better than no markets.
- → Holding 150,000 BTC, the Winklevoss Twins Are on Their Way to Getting Revenge on Mark Zuckerberg. A look back at an unusual story that begins with Mark Zuckerberg’s betrayal at the time of Facebook’s creation. [Crypto News]