- This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by VersaceBedouin.
- Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 05:28 #345841eoneqeipParticipant
I think they will be the next Voyager/Celsius…
They are making questions about a 100$ bitcoin withdraw request, and by the way I have a verified KYC account with them.
Anyway here what they are gonna request you when you try to withdraw:
* a credit/debit card statement in PDF format with visible transactions to your Nexo account
* a photo of yourself holding your ID document and a handwritten note with today’s date and “Nexo” written on it;
* an explanation of the economic purpose of your transactions/activity between **08.07.22** and **25.07.22**
Now the problem is my bank does not generate a card statement in pdf format, I sent them a screenshot of that information and then converted it to pdf and they are making problems with this! (When I’ve given them all other possible sensible informations to proceed)
Never ever gonna buy any crypto from them!Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 05:28 #345842Harold838383
After some of my coins got stuck on celsius I took everything out of nexo and haven’t looked backThursday, July 28th, 2022 at 05:28 #345843GemStateStacker
They’re all dumpster fires.
(I’d like the ability to post gifs – insert dumpster fire gif here)Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 05:28 #345844Dickerbear
Never had any problems with nexoThursday, July 28th, 2022 at 05:28 #345845SafeMoonJeff
– I have withdrawal 900$ BTC, LTC & ETH no problem. they didn’t ask me for anything. Most be something on your end triggering additional security requirements.
– Since they implemented 0 fees on purchase I did buy more BTC there & stake for earnings some passive income.
That being said, don’t be stupid and send life/bill savings money on this.
CheersThursday, July 28th, 2022 at 05:28 #345846scourgescorched
after what happened with celsius and anchor, i won’t ever fuck with lending platforms or anything that advertises high yield in crypto. ever. better to hust hodl and not be greedy.Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 05:28 #345847One_Landscape541
Even if there isn’t any solvency issues, just don’t do business with a firm that cards you to withdrawal your money.Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 05:28 #345848shemaine28
All lending platforms are taking a beating nowThursday, July 28th, 2022 at 05:28 #345849VersaceBedouin
This is very annoying, but I was assume they saw something they seemed suspicious activity on your account, it would be way too much work to do this for every small transaction
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → i have altcoins(ETH one of them) in Nexo(i took a loan against it)will Nexo remain reliable in these bad times(may 2022)?
- → Not anti-defi but is Nexo THE place for stability and security ? if not Nexo then where ?
- → NEXO adding UST to their platform, finally if I may add
- → Nexo Halts Interest on New Deposits
- → From Moon wallet to Nexo.
- → Nexo or Midas?
- → Bitstamp is listing five new assets: IMX, NEXO, CTSI, CVX and UST
- → Nexo froze my account 8 weeks ago for ‘verification’ and won’t provide me with any update
- → Nexo Expands to ETH, LINK, AAVE & SUSHI using Polygon
- → Need help to understand the differences using Nexo or Compound.finance
- → I have to transfer the solana to nexo but it is not possible … whenever I have to convert them to another currency and send them … I just have to change the network (for example usdc solana to usdc polygon) … do you know the process ;
- → nexo price at all time low after celsius filed for bankruptcy
- → Twitter account that was exposing Nexo and Ku Coin has gone.
- → Is it wise to keep crypto in Atonic Wallet and Nexo?
- → So short NEXO?