- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by Entonboy.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 20:29 #310934spurgeonspoonerParticipant
Dollar Cost Averaging is the best way for most normal people to save in an asset. I think that’s generally accepted.
Of course it’s easy to DCA with a centralized exchange like Kraken, especially since their transaction fees are so low, but this has the major disadvantage of being KYC, so the history of how much, when, and the price is retained and permanently linked to your identity.
I know we have some great p2p trading platforms… I’m partial to LocalMonero, but I know there are others, but even here it can be difficult to go from fiat to XMR, especially with small, regular transactions, at least with most of the payment methods there.
XMR kiosk ATMs here are rare, expensive, and require ID.
I’m looking for suggestions from the community. What are some of the best ways to do small, regular XMR purchases with fiat?Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 20:59 #310935abx337
BisqFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 21:14 #310936Entonboy
good p2p platform, imo
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → LAST DAY to apply as a MAGIC Monero Fund voter or committee member! This is one of the best ways to contribute to the Monero ecosystem!
- → Is it safe to use a monero wallet on a mac…I keep hearing using a mac or windows defeats the object..im not tec savy and have only been on the monero journey for the last few months..big up the monero crew from a uk man
- → Monero Observer – Legendary Monero contributor moneromooo-monero submits PR to remove Cake Wallet from Getmonero.org