- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by sparlocktats.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:39 #349918HotSwap_Participant
I have been fully removing and re-compiling every time there is an update needed for p2pool and monero. With the hard fork coming I was curious if there is a better way than a fresh start.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 19:39 #349919sparlocktats
Well, compiling and doing it all by yourself gives you the most control. You could fetch pre compiled from repositories i guess, but that would be compromising security a little.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Cardano Upgrade increases the number of smart contracts on the blockchain by almost 3,000 Is Cardano upgrade improving smart contracts smart contract capabilities?
- → 📢 Prater Bellatrix Upgrade *tomorrow* & Sepolia Post-Merge Upgrade August 17 📢
- → In 2004, there were campaigns to ban Linux, it was painted as an “urgent threat to national security”. Opposition against technology is not new. If crypto helps people break free from the chains of TradFi, distractors will do everything to keep people chained.
- → Has anyone tries to compile the first release version of BTC in linux?
- → Does it really matter if I use my ledger s with Windows/Linux/Android/iOS? Isn’t it all the same safety wise?
- → Are there plans for Terra Station to function properly on Linux?
- → CLI Wallet restore with console in Linux
- → Blockchains need to start tapping into Linux more if they want to get the upper hand and go mainstream.
- → Project Alvarium Tracks Carbon Footprint on the IOTA tangle – Dell, Intel, Linux Foundation involved [Crypto News]
- → Looking for free, open-source, cryptocurrency wallet for desktop linux
- → I lost so much time trying to configure Daedalus to use a different folder for the chain on Linux, that I had to write an article about it
- → Any ETH cold wallet for Linux? How to create transactions to send ETH offline and send them later?
- → Easy way to run a node on Manjaro Linux?
- → Is it safe to download Monero GUI from Software Manager (Linux Mint XFCE)?
- → wallet gone after OS (linux) update