- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by silentwitnes.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 09:10 #345888silentwitnesParticipant
Main goals is to keep my ETH exposure but off the exchange, preferably on the ALGO Blockchain and use it preferably staking on Defi or low risk liquidity.
What are my options?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Maintain currency conversion?[Action Required] NU and KEEP suppression. Merger of the Keep (KEEP) network with the Threshold (T) network. As a result, we will delist NU and KEEP on March 17 at 02:00 UTC.
- → Question for you smart Algo people. If I am farming and earning Algo rewards, is the cost basis of my earning from the time of cash out or each incremental earn? if I wait to pull my rewards out of farming until the price of Algo goes up. Is the cost basis vs. fiat/USD?
- → 4.1 Billion ALGO out of 6.95 Billion ALGO circulating supply have been committed to Algorand Governance Period 4. If you missed out, don’t worry! Algorand Governance runs until 2030 and the next governance period starts October 1st! Cheers to all the ALGovernors! I go, You go, We ALGO.
- → I just bought 1.02 ETH at the rate of $1,460 per ETH. I may buy another 31 ETH, if it falls to $1000. I now have 155.78 ETH to date. 150 ETH are currently staked at CB at 3.67% APR for ETH2 rewards. Becoming an ETH Validator will allow me to earn about 1% more. Is that even worth it? GLTA!!!
- → Researcher Vivek Raman said that after the Merge, ETH inflation will be lower, security will be better and ETH will position itself as a digital bond. I’m currently long-term 170.92 ETH, 161 of which are staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. Stake & Hodl 2030 to riches! GLTA!!!
- → So I opened BTC short position 25x at 22528. Set take profits at 22388. Almost 2 hours later, BTC dropped few % red, so I should have 10+% profits right? But then I was very surprised that Kucoin somehow closed my position at 22538. How the F could this even happen??
- → How much of your Algo position should you commit to governance?
- → STAKING GAINS… I have a total of 140 ETH currently staked at 3.68% APR in ETH2 rewards. I’m projected to earn about 0.43 ETH per month, 6 ETH yearly, 48 ETH total in 8 years (year 2030). I plan to stake and HODL to year 2030. Stack, Stake and HODL ETH to riches!!! GLTA!!!
- → ColouredCoins – Profile – Duchy.eth – Bilby.eth – WebDesigns.eth – Loopholes.eth – Cartons.eth – Price: 0.03/0.05/0.06/0.08 Ether
- → My Last ETH BUY is today because I have reached my 200 ETH goal. I won’t be buying anymore. I now have 200+ ETH to be staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. Just 9 months ago, 200 ETH was almost a million US bucks!!! Today, less than US$300K. I will continue to stack ETH via staking long-term. GLTA!!!
- → CB today pays 4.19% APY for staked ETH at their platform. At this yield, I’m earning close to 0.70 ETH per month, 9.3 ETH per year, 46.5 ETH over 5 years. I’m not gonna stop stacking, staking and HODL ETH to richest!!! Come grow with me!!! Think LONG-TERM!!! GLTA!!!
- → After stETH got depegged from ETH, AlamedaResearch exited their position yesterday and sold nearly 50,000 ETH. CelsiusNetwork is also running out of Funds to pay back their Investors there are currently $1.5B worth of Requests.
- → Due to significant Bancor reserve deficits Celsius received 7,183 ETH after withdrawing 100% from their 12,880 ETH position – 45% loss
- → Is ETH going to keep going down? Should I sell everything I have since it seems to be going lower and lower and just buy back in when it hits bottom? Or should I keep holding, I’d greatly appreciate some advice and thank you so much in advance! ✌️
- → Why would you worry about network outages if users and devs keep flooding to SOL? Many major web services go down all the time, but you keep using them. As long as data is not lost, what’s the problem? Ada & eth need much more time to process the same amount of transactions so what’s the difference?