- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by in_hodl_we_trust.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 18:45 #316501ShufflingToGloryParticipant
So the Injective Protocol I own on an exchange is ERC-20 but I think the INJ that the INJ cosmos wallet requires is a different kind?
Can’t see an option on Osmosis for swapping Atom or anything to INJ, obviously that would be the easiest way to get some INJ in the wallet.
Is there a Dex that does swaps for the cosmos compatible INJ? I tried using the Injective website but you needed some INJ beforehand to do the swap.
If I can avoid using the Ethereum network all the better on account of their expensive gas fees.
As always, many thanks for any advice you guys can give.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 18:45 #316502in_hodl_we_trust
I used the inj dex. Moved atom on, sent to the dex, swapped for usdt, swapped for inj, sent it back. I went on the discord and one of the admins (they will never message you first!) sent me enough for the txs. They are working on funding the pool, but no eta.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Does this mean Cosmos is seen as a better host than Ethereum? Cosmos network – dydx chooses cosmos blockchain over Ethereum for a standalone, affirming cosmos as the “best fit”.
- → I sent my ust via shutter mode but accidental put the wrong address. (Wanna sent to ftx eth wallet, but I sent ust via shutter mode in terra station). Where is my ust go?
- → I accidentally sent some evmos to the cosmos network and now it shows up as unknown tokens on evmos, cosmos, and osmosis. how do I fix that?
- → sent sol to my Coinbase Solana wallet using the qr code but it hasn’t shown up. does anyone know if something went wrong? sent to: ZKqFpfZTRcWJjh6AiicUjDKLSSTdFWTLteaCVEHnwC8. transaction ID is: 5MRxxNoRE48XE3eos8JUdsrTmAn7EvUrAm5vxcMrEvZ4Ho2rMWK2McutyEigXdmcfS3hL797e4oqWzvQpNczDpv
- → I sent lunc back to my trust wallet. I didn’t use the bridge since its no longer active. So I sent it through the app. Is it gone? Can I retrieve it? [Image]
- → I bought an NFT from Solanart using my Phantom wallet. I had a small remaining balance left in my wallet. Days later I checked and my wallet was cleared out. The remaining funds were sent to an address that I didn’t authorize. I never released my seed phrase to anyone. Has this happened to anyone?
- → Just sent some ethereum from binance to metamask. Got a 207,128 gas limit and 624 gas price. Now it tells a total of ~581 USD. When I only sent about ~160 usd of eth from my binance account to metamask. Help please
- → Sent USDC (not USDC.e) from avalanche network via MetaMask to KuCoin erc20 USDC deposit address. Anyway to get it back? Sent help ticket to MetaMask and Kucoin. Snowtrace shows completed transaction…
- → Need Help please: Is this legit ? “Congratulations on $100 LUNA Just a fun NFT sent to everyone that bought LUNA in the past 30 days” Transaction on terrafinder that was confirmed & I did NOT confirm it nor can I find these “NFTs” that were sent to me. has this happened to anybody else??
- → Need Help!!! A customer sent me $100 a few hours ago on my address but I still haven’t received anything on my account, but he’s positive he’s sent the funds what can I do here? And where did those funds go? [Image]
- → users who bought in 2014 at 0.2 cents had to wait 7 years to obtain considerable profits
- → How to obtain BONE/ LEASH ( buying + earning)?
- → ‘We’re already buying’: Terra founder plans to obtain $10B BTC for reserves [News]
- → How can I obtain a bluna/cluna/lunax/stluna arbitrage bot?
- → Is a better way than this to obtain Monero? Description inside.