- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 1 week ago by wolfofone.
- Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 13:27 #205033EdwardTheGamerParticipant
Hi, what is the best exchange to buy Crypto and BTC?
* Coinbase supports few coins
* Binance has quite high withdrawal costs
* Gemini looks great, with fees of 0.20% (maker) and 0.40% (taker) and 10 free withdrawals per month (is there any promo sign-up code?)Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 13:27 #205034rowza91
Was at Binance then transferred everything to coinbase , never had a problem with it that’s with transferring £5,000 assets overThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 13:27 #205035wolfofone
You likely want Gemini Active Trader or whatever the kraken equivalent is.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I am moving my crypto assets off of Binance because I DO NOT trust them or any other exchange located outside of Russia. Can you recommend an exchange that is located in Russia? Are there any other alternatives that you’d recommend?
- → Coinflex: Another exchange gambles away user funds and freezes withdrawals. Users’ assets just belong to exchange owners I guess… [Crypto News]
- → The crypto advocacy group Chamber of Digital Commerce called on the Securities and Exchange Commission, or SEC, to approve applications for BTC exchange-traded funds in the interests of United States-based investors. #BTC #cryptonews #etf [Image]