- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by yrbfivhej.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:37 #350353Defiant_Revolution44Participant
Recently, I got to know about play to earn games on blockchain was wondering which is the most reliable chain or the most common chain on which people build their decentralised games.
It would be really great if you can also recommend some games that you guys might have found interesting on any chain.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:38 #350354yrbfivhej
My personal favorite is Polygon, however, I have linked an article that outlines the top 5 gamefi blockchains.
When it comes to some games, I have been enjoying sunflower land!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → How about replay attack after chain split, it seems the ethw messed up with chain id. This could lead to replay attack on ethw and eth chain as well.
- → My argument for why the future will be *multi-chain*, but it will not be *cross-chain*: there are fundamental limits to the security of bridges that hop across multiple “zones of sovereignty”. | Vitalik Buterin
- → So I keep hearing the block chain is indestructible. What about when quantum computers rise? Will they be able to “break into the block chain”? Or will the blockchains tech keep up with quantum tech? Or am I missing something and this doesn’t matter?
- → Less than a month ago, Vitalik sounded the alarm on security of cross-chain bridges. Today, Solana’s largest bridge got hacked and $250m worth ETH lost. People gambling recklessly playing with insecure bridges are gonna learn the hard way. Multi-chain universe is a bigger playground for hackers.
- → Polygon and it’s ecosystem are hands down the best chain for DeFi and the dApps on the chain are immaculate.
- → Conquest.eth by Etherplay launch its first beta on Gnosis Chain tomorrow! A fully on-chain game of diplomacy with 7000$ worth of rewards
- → C chain to P chain transfer, very dangerous
- → Mempool full. Still high priority on chain fee only $0.69. I hope the surge in on chain traffic is people withdrawing bitcoin from exchanges. [Image]
- → A supply chain tracker on top of Polygon, can this solve the supply chain issue?
- → Question: Can I send a token from a polygon chain to an erc20 chain. The same token.
- → What is the Avalanche C-Chain? (Contract Chain)
- → What is the Avalanche X-Chain? (Exchange Chain)
- → Polkadot’s Relay Chain vs. the Ethereum Beacon Chain
- → Proposal: Change the term “longest chain” to “fattest chain”
- → How does Symbiosis connect Multi-chain and Cross-chain