- This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by crossthrows.
- Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:36 #343910Appropriate_Win_7829Participant
Besides crypto.com, what are options for bank cards with crypto cash back?
My Crypto.com card was good for a bit, but then they slashed the rewards and upped the fees. I keep it around because it’s handy to have an extra card, but it’s pretty much dormant until the rewards go back up.
Besides Crypto.com, what are the alternatives for bank cards with cash back? I’m in the UK so I don’t know if I’m allowed the binance card. I’m don’t know if the EU roll out has happened yet?
If all fails I’ll just get a chase credit card but I’d like to feel out my options first.
Thanks for the advice!
Note: there was one that gets mentioned a lot but I can’t remember it’s name to save my life. I think Greek mythology was involved?Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:36 #343911SafeMoonJeff
The nexo card has some cash back and available for EU, am looking into it nowSaturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:36 #343912JuiceColdman
I hear good things about the Gemini credit cardSaturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:36 #343913HODLing_astronaut
You could be looking for plutus. It’s a British company as well.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:36 #343914hashzzz
Reject centralized exchanges cards, use annoynmous no-kyc paywithmoon.com
No need for kyc or personal info, just make an account and deposit btc, and there you go, you have a fully functional crypto debit card.
But sadly it can only be used at US merchants only, hope they change that in the futureSaturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:36 #343915johnathondeaux
I’m pretty sure blockfi has a card. Coinbase have one too I believe. Not sure about UK availability though.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:36 #343916CymandeTV
Some use plutis but I don’t like the website. Cb is the safe bet.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:36 #343917Castr0-
Nexo card seems to be interesting.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:36 #343918pp_conisuer
Nexo card seems goodSaturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:36 #343919ai_haibara_enjoyer
Hey now, I’m not from the US. Is there any card I can use internationally as a debit card that offers crypto rebate in whatever merchant/purchase I do?Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:36 #343920Penecho987
I switched from CDC to Binance… So far so good.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:36 #343921SethMooner
You can get the Coinbase card but is shit to use in UK. I have it. You can get Nexo card but it is not a debit card, you get credit depending on the amount of crypto you have on the platform, I have it too, not great. My last option is Plutus. Got one when they slashed the benefits on my Royal Indigo. I think are they out of cards. Best one by far. I’m getting 3% cashback and 3% perks.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:36 #343922TheBeannation
There is nothing of value in Canada. It sucks.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 22:36 #343923crossthrows
Coinbase cut rewards entirely briefly, but as of right now they’re offering 4% back in XLM.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Inquiry: Paying off credit cards with crypto debit cards for extra savings/cash back
- → How to Track SOL Staking Rewards. Phantom Wallet rewards aren’t displayed fully.
- → ‘Backed’ and ‘algorithmic’ ‘stablecoins’ aren’t really related to each other and aren’t honestly stable. They should be called ‘trust-pegged’ and ‘buffer-pegged’ respectively
- → Shiba Inu accepted as payment at Piggy.cards ! Lets go shop some Gift Cards guys, I heard they give Big cashbacks!
- → how come Cardano is not in any cash back program for cards? is there any upcoming cards that will offer Cardano cash back?
- → So now that crypto.com shit the bed with their new Visa cash back rewards, what are you favourite crypto cashback debit cards that you’re currently using?
- → Rant- It’s 2022, and my bank just told me it’ll cost 1% of the cheque’s value for us to bank in an oversea cheque, and it’ll take 30 days to process the remittance. Oh, and I must be there physically at the bank branch where we opened the account.
- → German bank VR-Bank Bayern Mitte offers BTC to customers. “In our opinion, BTC is the only cryptocurrency that offers sufficient security against manipulation. All other crypto values cannot be compared with BTC because they are not sufficiently decentralized.” [Crypto News]
- → Shibaswap not showing/updating rewards since October. I already had both shib, and bone staked. then I bought 1 leash and staked itin october. it is showing 0 rewards for leash and it is now the middle of January. also it’s still showing the same amount of rewards for shin,and bone that I had in oct
- → Rewards | Rewards | Rewards Yes Bankers Dream has 3 Passive Income Streams and pay in BUSD!
- → Looking for a staking pool where staking rewards are put back in the pool to earn rewards on rewards.
- → I get why some people want anonymity and all that but wouldn’t average people want some way to show that they own their bitcoin like a bank account? Most people aren’t comfortable guarding their assets under their bed I think.
- → A Solution for Small Pools who aren’t large enough receive Block Rewards per Epoch
- → Charlie Munger admires China for banning Crypto, We should admire him for not knowing the difference between a bank account and digital currency! For him Bank account is digital currency!
- → US bank: Goldman Sachs becomes the first American bank to offer Over-The-Counter crypto trading [News]