- This topic has 22 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by rzul94.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349724muybienfrutasParticipant
Bell Delphine is beginning to only accept Monero for services and shop.
This is a big deal believe it or not, as funny as it may seem, but it’s a big statement regarding the importance and demand for financial privacy.
Monero is the truest form of private, anonymous and fungible money in existence.
It is the gold standard of exchange on DNM’s for one simple reason, it works.
Monero works exactly as was intended, unlike BTC which has been abandoned in these marketplaces for being fully transparent and flawed as a money.
Privacy, anonymity and fungibility are the key ingredients to a sound and useable money and Monero has all of them and it works now, no waiting for layer 2 solutions and other hoop jumping being proposed, Monero works right out the box.
Monero is becoming adopted by the mainstream one step at a time for one simple reason, people want financial privacy and Monero is empirically the best to do it.
Learn about Monero.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349735newbonsite
And who exactly is belle Delphine?Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349746rzul94
Who is this?Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349745Tobocaj
“It’s a big statement” doesn’t she sell jars of her used bath water or some shit?Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349744JunkBondJunkie
How much Monero to get bath water lol.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349743Samsonality
Her revenue must be dwindling. Now she is trying to evade taxes lolFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349742HeliumIsotope
None. I find my information by going onto coinmarket cap and rolling a random number in the top 100. Then I all in on the number I get.
Like most crypto connoisseurs.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349741Castr0-
That is a good way to be in crypto. Only accepting good projects.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349740pbjclimbing
I am out of the loop. I commend r/cc for knowing all about this person.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349739[deleted]
[removed]Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349738jakekick1999
In the day and age where VISA and MasterCard are not supporting creators and brands of adult business, it truly shows how much we need privacy.
I don’t hold XMR for profits, I hold just for the project and what it stands forFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349737RealVoldemort
She can accept whatever she want for whatever service she wants. That’s one of the beauties of crypto.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349736i_really_hate_cheese
Anyone know her hourly rate?Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349734gargantua-00
This is good for BitcoinFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349733BlubberWall
Of all of Moneros usecases, I’m not sure I’d be advertising simping as a positive oneFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349732BearJewSally
That girl is literally a genius. Omg, I admire her so much. Fucking bath water queenFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349731Dankmemster
Chad DelphineFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349730idiotnoobx
K nice but it’s not a big dealFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349729ivan971
Some woman wants to evade taxes and some of you acting like it is a statement about privacy, how delusional. If you want to talk up monero, at least associate it with something worthwhile.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349728olihowells
Monero is the go to when doing transactions you want to keep completely private.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349727Roberto9410
This is why there will always be a need for something like XMRFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349726HeirOfRhoads
Nice try, Nicolas van SaberhagenFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:23 #349725Nuewim
We may dislike Belle Delphine, but this girl is intelligent as hell. She made millions $ ( more than that actually, she monthly only from OF get over $1 mln) by creating her whole fake personality and becoming famous. Not her fault some people are such disgusting simps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Monero inspired ice cream flavor – “Monero Mango” – Come by if you like to support your Monero flavor! RSVP for this coming friday @ NYC😂
- → Is it safe to use a monero wallet on a mac…I keep hearing using a mac or windows defeats the object..im not tec savy and have only been on the monero journey for the last few months..big up the monero crew from a uk man
- → Monero Observer – Legendary Monero contributor moneromooo-monero submits PR to remove Cake Wallet from Getmonero.org
- → We’re going mainstream. Huge companies are accepting cryptocurrency payments. And no I’m not talking about Tesla accepting Doge.
- → Savwinch Boat Winches in Australia have partnered with Crypto.com by accepting Crypto.com Pay. Good to see more businesses jumping on board and accepting crypto payments!
- → El Salvador accepting BTC as legal tender. Central African Republic accepting BTC as legal tender. Ukraine using DAOs to fund the war effort. Mainstream status is slowly but surely happening.
- → Accepting Monero for Kebabs! (Aus)
- → Understanding, accepting and enacting Monero
- → THE MONERO MOON (ISSUE 30) IS OUT NOW! Grab a coffee or a beer and kick back for a read. Like, share, and spread the word of Monero as it continues to grow and offer unmatched financial privacy.
- → Opinion: Monero supporters should encourage BTC supporters to implement privacy, not berate/dunk on them for not being in Monero
- → [PROMO] 10% Monero bonus when you trade in Cake Wallet/Monero.com starting at 11AM EDT today!
- → [PROMO] 10% Monero bonus when you trade on the Monero.com website starting at noon EDT today!
- → Join us in 15 minutes for a Monero Mornin’ chat @ 11AM-EDT/5 PM-CEST! Report w/ aFungible & special guest, Monero Boating Club!
- → [UPDATE] Cake Wallet 4.4.5 and Monero.com 1.0.9: Monero 0.18 support for network upgrade
- → The number of transactions in Monero network reaches 25% of transactions in BTC network& Monero hard fork makes hackers’ favorite coin even more private XMR