- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 4 weeks ago by jctripwire.
- Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 09:57 #275657jctripwireParticipant
Hello fellow crypto enthusiasts, a few questions if I may …
So im’m a small bag holder of DOT, and seeing the current market, and doing a bit of my own research, I wish to invest in this further.
1 – What have you found the best staking platform for DOT? Not looking for the highest APY, but a mix of decent APY and security (holding my own keys is a must).
2 – With DOT, I see a lot of buzz around Kusama. Can someone point me in the direction on why they “go hand in hand”? or maybe give me an article.
3 – Why do you like DOT? Usually people’s opinions that really want this project to succeed, tend to be more biased, so tell me … what don’t you like about DOT?
Appreciate everyone’s input
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Hey, SOL community! ☀️ Have any questions on how to track SOL Staking Rewards❔ Read the article and find the answers to your questions 🤗
- → Hello, I need to create a DApp for voting purposes using ethereum and I have some questions, is there anyone who could help me answer some questions?
- → We will be hosting a Twitter Space with Ultrade, a new limit orderbook dex on Algorand. Do you have any questions for the team? As always, we will try to include the top questions