- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by Gloched.
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 11:53 #408684VanillaGoyParticipant
Have always been a proponent of opsec. Never saved my seed digitally. Use very strong randomized passwords. Always used 2 factor. The whole deal. But this recent shitshow has me spooked. Started researching cold options and decided to buy a ledger nano x, metal stamps and a small piece of titanium I can fabricate into backup safekeeping when I generate new 24 word seed.
Now im researching running a node and possibly a small miner at a loss just to support the network and do my part. Sorry im so late to the game
I bet many more like me are out there doing this after being hesitant to go the full distance.Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 12:04 #408685Gloched
Please move funds to your ledger ASAP. Feel so much better.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Is adding a ‘25th’ word dependant upon the wallet you choose? Can you recover your wallet on any wallet device if you have a 25th word?
- → The 25th seed word: how to still keep your assets safe even if you lose your seed phrase.
- → Safe Seed Metal Book Stamp Kit / $100 BTC / 1,000 Moons Giveaway! Secure Your Crypto Seed Phrases With Safe Seed Titanium, Copper, and Stainless Steel Metal Books!