- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by jamespunk.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 13:45 #350251jamespunkParticipant
The plan is to continue doing so until I can retire. It’s the bitcoin retirement plan. I’m documenting the success (or failure) in this blog. Soon its gonna be 5 years in, how many more to go? I have zero confidence in my governments ability to give me retirement, and 100% confidence in bitcoins ability to give me retirement. The only question is: how long its gonna take? Enjoy reading!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Been Buying BTC every month since October 2017 (56 months)
- → Been Buying BTC every month since October 2017 – 58 months
- → Buying BTC every month for 53 months now (since Oct 2017) – update
- → Been Buying BTC every month since Oct 2017 (55 months)
- → Been Buying BTC every month since Oct 2017 (58 months)
- → Vitalik: “I feel like my influence in Ethereum keeps decreasing every six months. I have less now than I did six months ago. Six months ago, I had less than I had a year ago. And a year ago, I had less than I had 18 months ago.” Great sign of ETH governance’s decentralization
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → Been Buying BTC every month since Oct 2017
- → Shibaswap not showing/updating rewards since October. I already had both shib, and bone staked. then I bought 1 leash and staked itin october. it is showing 0 rewards for leash and it is now the middle of January. also it’s still showing the same amount of rewards for shin,and bone that I had in oct
- → Stacking sats every month since Oct 2017 (60 months)
- → Michael Saylor on the current crash: “BTC’s winning. BTC’s outperforming everybody else over a 24-month time frame and a 48-month time frame … At the end of the day, BTC is the most secure, least risky, most understandable, most indestructible thing in the universe right now.” [Crypto News]
- → Buying Bitcoin every month for 52 months in a row now – status update
- → September is meant to be a bearish month so there is no suprise to have so many dumps. Just have a cool mind and wait for October.
- → 80% of all US dollars in existence were printed in the last 22 months (from $4 trillion in January 2020 to $20 trillion in October 2021) | Tech Startups
- → Bought the dip. Now own 20 million. Started in October buying at one of the highest points. But it will all be worth the wait.