- This topic has 13 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 4 weeks ago by fan_of_hakiksexydays.
- Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:25 #345298partymslParticipant
We have just entered the earnings season and big companies will now report their Q2 gains and losses. Especially this week we are going to have a lot of big tech reporting their results that could spark a lot of volatility, and most likely to the downside because we are in the midst of historically low consumer sentiment, meaning that not many are buying their products right now.
This week is already bad enough with FOMC and an “actual” recession confirmation (no matter how much they change the rules). We have got the effect on SNAP with -30% in just a few minutes(!) after reporting. Now Amazon is also likely to miss as are GOGL and Microsoft today. This week is stacked with bad events.
Crypto markets will react heavily to that because of their still existing correlation with the stock markets. Also Crypto has had its relief rally now with RSI peaking now we have once again room left for short term downtrends.Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:25 #345299surrender_the_juice
I’m not cautious…
Im ready.Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:25 #345300ipetgoat1984
I’m cautiously optimistic. My crystal ball just shows me my clown face staring back at me, so I really have no idea what will happen.Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:25 #345301TarkovReddit0r
So 40k end of week nice ![gif](emote|emo_pack_1|arrow_up)Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:25 #345302Substantial_Age_1284
But then so many times we’ve seen things already priced in. Not saying it won’t be bumpy but maybe we’ve seen a lot of reduction in price in anticipation of this already?Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:25 #345303rulesforrebels
the recession we’ve been in for a while is officially gonna start kicking into high gearTuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:25 #345304ChemicalGreek
I only see opportunities to be honest! The more red in the market, the more money you can make in the long term.Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:25 #345305graytleapforward
I smell opportunityTuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:25 #345306sith_happenss
Time to accumulateTuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:25 #345307Harold838383
Expecting a dump. But you know what they say, expect a dump and get a pump. Especially if too many people place shortsTuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:25 #345308RealMichaelSaylor
Wait for a week or two and buy, simpleTuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:25 #345309marsangelo
Obviously markets are closed right now, will be interesting to see how Asian markets react. But earnings misses have been really timid when people expected the apocalypse, unless Apple misses by a mile FOMC/GDP will be front and centerTuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:25 #345310hquer
Sounds like rollercoaster time – fasten your seatbeltsTuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:25 #345311fan_of_hakiksexydays
I’m sure if GDP is negative, the whole market will crash.
Just like when 9.2% CPI was announced, the whole market crashed…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → The Consumer Goods Forum adds VeChain as a Member. Forum member companies have combined sales of EUR 2.5 trillion! It is the only association in the consumer goods industry that is truly global. [Crypto News]
- → Wikipedia has updated the definition of a recession 22 times in the last 24 hours! The line “There is no global consensus on the definition of a recession” was added on July 27. Updating the definition doesn’t change the fact that we’re in a technical recession. [Image]
- → Please be Cautious (be overly cautious if you can)
- → People calling for a reversal now are calling for the shortest bear market for Crypto ever in the midst of a recession and very bad macro-economy. That simply won’t happen.
- → BTC Reaches Historic Moment Indicating Bullish Sentiment [Crypto News]
- → “BTC is too volatile” That’s because you forget that for 90% of the world, their own currency is more volatile than BTC! [Image]
- → volatility of the markets don’t matter when you have zero impulse control. come along children. let me tell you a tale of how price doesn’t really matter and bear markets are still better than no markets.
- → Goodbye Alt season! Hello Maxi season
- → Apollo Crypto is doing a Season 1 All star contest rn for a grand prize of 40k$ (1.4B Apollo) The apollo DAO runs a contest every week and this one is all of season 1’s winners. Really cool concept for a crypto project
- → My usual Lamborghini and caviar ads have been replaced by ads for payday loans and the suicide prevention hotline. Is something going on in the crypto markets?
- → AlgoBharat: Algorand comes to India – Staci and new CTO John Woods talk Algorand features and the strategy to conquer one of the largest consumer and developer markets in the world. Listen to the end for some sweet FIFA hopium as well!
- → Reminder: BTC was born from the tail end of a recession. It hasn’t yet been tested by a recession. This is another first for BTC.
- → US Government Redefines Recession to Avoid a Recession
- → We’re fast approaching towards the last months of a brutal, yet consequential 2022. With that said, 2023 could possibly promise the crypto markets to become another volatile year ahead.
- → Next weeks FED meeting will show us the upcoming direction of the markets. Either way, it will be very volatile.