- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by YOLObetsWIN.
- Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 23:11 #324376broadenandbuildParticipant
Image / Barely escaped Voyager.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 23:11 #324377JSammut29
Say thanks to whoever converted you lol. Please don’t rub it in on people who’ve been denied savings though. Doesn’t get the lesson through.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 23:11 #324378scabbymonkey
Me too. Still have a pending )500.00 withdraw from my bank account i made early today that i was planning to transfer…..I called my bank and put a stop to this transaction but i may have been too late.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 23:11 #324379YOLObetsWIN
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → CRYPTO WORLD BTC is a lifeline for some Ukrainian refugees, like this 20-year-old who escaped with $2,000 on a thumb drive [News]
- → Three Arrows Capital 3AC files for bankruptcy in New York. Voyager Digital freezes withdrawals, deposits, and transactions. Voyager has invited Moelis to be a financial advisor and is determined to get the money back from 3AC.
- → The Voyager crypto exchange filed for bankruptcy today (July 6). All customer deposits at Voyager are at risk of loss.
- → All my luna was in Voyager during the crash. Bought lots on the way down. how do i transfer my luna variants out of voyager?
- → I barely understood Mastering BTC, let’s do this! [Image]
- → Even though we’re in a dip, after learning a lot about the metaverse today I now fully believe crypto is the future and we’ve barely seen how high the crypto market can go
- → Those people who turned $100 to $1,000,000 are a VERY small minority. A lot of people in this market lost/barely made any money.
- → NEO is a fascinating, barely mentioned, fundamentally solid cryptocurrency that is worth looking into
- → During the bull this year I didn’t x10 as many love to say.. I’m barely even! Compared to people here I feel like a pre-schooler
- → Monero investor barely escapes with his life after boating accident [Crypto News]
- → Google and Facebook make billions of dollars off of our data and we barely ever think about it. Crypto can now help us monetize that data
- → The internet in it’s early days had it’s own failings too. Don’t listen to the mainstream media while they trash crypto. Cryptocurrency is barely ten years old
- → Sending funds with barely any fees might be the use case that makes crypto mainstream.
- → Getting a .SOL domain is an absolute nightmare. The Bonafide site is horrific, can barely connect to my wallet, and then when connected to Phantom the transaction still fails. Algo was so simple with Pera. Solana makes it difficult.
- → El Salvador has seen a +82.8% tourism and +10.8% GDP since adopting BTC. But we all should know that this has barely anything to do with crypto.