- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 days, 16 hours ago by Mastersey.
- Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 16:11 #407987Jcook_14Participant
I plan on getting the AVAX wallet (at least the one I found on the main AVAX website) on my laptop but I’m big into trying to earn yield. I’m a heavy user of the Cosmos and Cosmos SDK chains that allow native staking to earn yield without impermanent loss, rather than having to use Defi, but I also want to use some Defi as well. So I have just a couple of questions as I start getting more into AVAX and all the ecosystem has offer!
1. Is there a way to stake my Avax to earn yield, or is yield going to be driven via Defi?
2. What’s the best Defi platforms in the Avalanche eco? Definitely prefer a secure platform with a generally well trusted team. I’m not super degen but I do like to partake in some Defi.
3. Outside of Defi, what other projects are worth taking a look into? I’m interested in the broader more unique projects being built as well, so hit me with whatever one excites you!
Any other info or suggestions while I’m getting newly getting into the Avax Eco would be very helpful as well.
Thanks!Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 16:11 #407988GangsterBig123
You can stake your avax straight on the avax wallet. You can also pair with ledger to keep keys private. That’s what I’ve been doing for the last 6 months.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 16:11 #407989AutoModerator
1. Do not trust DMs from anyone offering to help/support you with your funds! (Scammers)
2. Never give out your Seed Phrase and DO NOT ENTER it on ANY websites sent to you.
3. MODS or Community Managers will NEVER DM you first regarding your funds/wallet.
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically.
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/Avax) if you have any questions or concerns.*Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 16:11 #407990EazeeP
Core Wallet is the essential wallet for accessing Avax ecosystem if you want to yield farm on vector fi or yield yakMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 16:11 #407991xyridfosterlingu9
I’m not a complete fan of Avalanche network, but more of the cosmos, I recently got into Avax via Gamestar+, a gaming project to be launch on the chain soon, so I basically do not have a full know about your question 1 and 2, but for question 3, I think diversification is paramount IMO, DeFi is cool, you earn passively, but you should also look into GameFi, there you also earn passively and have fun playing htose games as well.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 16:11 #407992Mastersey
1/2) native staking on the P-Chain is indeed the most reliable – OR – Liquid staking on the C-chain (yyAVAX, sAVAX) + optionnal loop with YieldYak or Platypus farms, safe places until now, robust protocols and teams behind. Be careful with dual token pairs because of IL.
3) Not decentralized Finance protocols ? : none =D
PS: Stargate Finance is a huge thing tho :>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Any source where i can read in detail the tokenomics of AVAX? I am interested in AVAX inflatation curve and total supply over the years. Thanks
- → Could we see Polygon Supernets eventually replace Avax? It feels like it does what Avax does but better.
- → What is trader Joe token on AVAX? I am new to avax.