- This topic has 11 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by Perfect_Ability_1190.
- Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 14:38 #380396GreenEuro20Participant
I always used to believe regulating crypto went against the point of even buying and holding crypto, but now that Australia has announced their plan for economic use which is exactly what we need for mainstream society to accept using crypto, businesses won’t use a unregulated currency so regulation is a success story as long as we have a say on the regulation process.
Australia has some completely stupid things happening government wise but they are stepping ahead where others are stepping away
Edit-this is my opinion not to be taken seriouslyFriday, September 23rd, 2022 at 14:38 #380397DBRiMatt
We may be beer drinking bogans.
We may have 15 of the 10 most deadly animals in the world, including drop bears.
We also have a Craig (“Wrong”) Wright.
But I believe, we won’t completely fuck this up xDFriday, September 23rd, 2022 at 14:38 #380398Greenbriarbushwacker
Charts move to the left down here guys. And red dildos are celebrated and we cry on green days. Just in case you’re thinking of moving here 😂😂😂Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 14:38 #380399Coreyv1993
“Australia has some completely stupid things happening government wise”
You can say that again mate.Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 14:38 #380400365Dillweed365
Aussie Aussie AussieFriday, September 23rd, 2022 at 14:38 #380401Xanth1879
Crypto, and more to the point – block chain technology – is the future of humanity and will help free humanity from the shackles of capitalism. It’ll take a while, but it’ll happen.Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 14:38 #380402pbjclimbing
I thought Texas was going to be the crypto mining capital of the worldFriday, September 23rd, 2022 at 14:38 #380403N0tMac
I would love to move to Australia, will you guys accept me there?Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 14:38 #380404Reginald_Rutabaga
The article is totally unrelated to your post title.
The article is simply saying that the Aus government is seeking to learn more about crypto before regulating it. No where does it confirm anything about a positive reception for crypto, that Aus might become a ‘capital’, etc.Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 14:38 #380405Olafhadtopoo
**Narrator**: It didn’tFriday, September 23rd, 2022 at 14:38 #380406Slainte042
Australia is a country not a single city so technically it can’t be a capital.Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 14:38 #380407Perfect_Ability_1190
Let’s put some crypto on the barbie
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Australia has just announced a complete regulatory overhaul of Crypto. Australia is embracing Crypto with open arms this is BULLISH for adoption. [News]
- → Australia’s first BTC and Ethereum ETFs launched by Cboe Australia and ETF Securities [Crypto News]
- → Capital preservation is key in these tough markets. Do NOT take excessive risk, such as highly concentrated bets, which will likely result in permanent capital loss. Do NOT over use margin/leverage, none the better!!! HODL to full recovery and to become the richest!!! GLTA!!!
- → Built on ETH, and with over $10 million in funding from a range of big names in the crypto venture capital space, Banger Games aims to become a hub for P2E games.
- → Savwinch Boat Winches in Australia have partnered with Crypto.com by accepting Crypto.com Pay. Good to see more businesses jumping on board and accepting crypto payments!
- → Eric Adams, who wants New York City to become the global capital for cryptocurrency, will have his paycheck converted into BTC and Ethereum
- → Texas is becoming the world capital for BTC mining. In two years, the Lone Star state is on course to become the worlds largest producer, dwarfing any foreign nation and the combined output for the rest of the U.S.
- → Mastercard partners with local crypto exchange in effort to tackle debanking. Pay for Crypto with Credit in Australia – high risk/high reward?
- → Crypto volatility “not that bad”: Australia’s Gold Coast Mayor, Tom Tate [Crypto News]
- → Partnering with Welly’s for food. Any thoughts? I’m not sure how it will be any different to partnering with one of the bigger franchises, if they grow to become bigger it will it not become more centralised?
- → Ripple Inspire’s Australia’s Upcoming Crypto Regulation
- → Australia must speed up its crypto reform or risk falling behind
- → Facebook owner Meta sued by Australia over scam crypto ads [News]
- → Australia to List BTC & Ethereum ETFs for the First Time [Crypto News]
- → A great slide from a local Crypto Roadshow in Australia, showing the historicity of money. [Image]