- This topic has 46 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Ninja_Goals.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316411h1wayParticipant
see title. how low would BTC have to go for you to go out and simply buy an entire one?
what follows, just fulfills the purpose of making this post go over the required length
*BTC has the highest trading volume among cryptocurrencies, but it’s still a small market compared to other global markets. This means that prices make bigger moves up or down with less money involved. If BTC were to have the same trading volume as, for example, gold, then its behaviour would be very similar in terms of volatility.*
*As there are only a limited number of bitcoins in circulation and the creation of new bitcoins follows strict rules with a consistently decreasing output (because of shrinking rewards for miners), demand would have to follow the deflationary behaviour of BTC to even theoretically keep prices stable.*
*News events that are detrimental or beneficial to the reputation of BTC, uncertainty in the future intrinsic value of the cryptocurrency as a store of value, currency risks for large holders of BTC regarding liquidation as well as security breaches may also influence the BTC price.*Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316446Upper-Funny
If BTC hits below 12k I will buy 5 more.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316436Crunchaucity
Under 10k.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316437Nadz202119
Regardless of price I personally have always wanted to have at least 1 BTC, but have never been able to afford it, so keep buying little by little in the hope that at some point I’ll reach my goal of 1 BTC. But then I’m sure that after that the goal would be to have 2 BTC 😬Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316438Massakahorscht
Easy question, easy answear. Everytime i could, exspecially at this prices, sadly i dont have enough fiat to buy a whole even if it would only Costa like 5000 or 3000 bucks. 1000 would be the maximum….sad noisesWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316439ghochumal
Not buying before 100k🙃. Oh wait…Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316440TheStellarPharmacist
Laughable price I know but $500.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316441Nosrok
1 dollar, 😬Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316442notyourchica
When Satoshi Nakamoto himself will offer it to me. Lol.
He’d be like “You have been through enough highs and lows in the crypto market so far, and I would like to offer you an entire BTC for free to appreciate your patience.”
I think will all deserve one. Don’t we?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316443Hank___Scorpio
It is a shame how much the decimal point turns people away from bitcoin. Everyone wants to be a whale and will buy shit to achieve that rather than have the humility to have less than one.
I find this deeply saddening because people don’t seem to realize that the amount of wallets with 0.1 0.01 is probably one of its most important metrics. Hell even amassing the 300k sats is nothing to be ashamed of.
You should aspire to be a little fish in pristine waters rather than a whale stuck in a pool full of run off toxic waste.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316444WiseCapitalOrg
$1Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316445ptmplop
$64,000 apparently #FMLWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316434frederickwes
10000Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316447DeadlyPants97
$7,000Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316448DMugre
Now is the best time to buy BTC, no matter when you’re reading this.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316449BrassChickyTend
$2000Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316450Capital_Ad9574
12kWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316451DohjMojo
About 14k priceWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316452Technical_Split_6315
Around 6-8kWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316453crypt0_sports
5kWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316454SuspiciousRule
500 cadWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316455screenslaver84
100Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316456DogeDan89
$6-7kWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316457Ninja_Goals
Tree fiddyWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 16:43 #316423wenchanger
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → If you’re 90% certain price will go lower, it’s very profitable to sell at current price and buy at a lower price. It’s simple math but most people seem to be unaware of this, almost brainwashed with – If you don’t sell you don’t lose. Well – If you sell and buy at lower price it’s even better!
- → Short and sell all lunc right now, buy tomorrow with the gains, other way every person with 100 bucks can buy a big bag at this price, and we never recover from this point, it’s time to leave and buy more at low price when the proposal pass. [Image]
- → Russians have to pay $20k more to buy BTC,Koreans also spent more to buy BTC in 2016.If your leader has any similarity between Putin, Kim Jong, then you should buy BTC now so you don’t have to pay more later.
- → Robert Kiyosaki of Rich Dad Poor Dad says he’ll buy BTC when the ‘bottom is in,’ which he believes will be around $17,000. Is Buying BTC When the Price Dips the Best time to Buy?
- → Looking back at my buy price. Did I actually buy the bottom!? Surely there was only a hand full of us? I’m about to sell, so expect the price to rocket.
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → BTC forum category mods won’t allow negative posts about BTC. I posted a very unbiased perspective on BTC and it was removed because it “related to trading”. So pretty much this entire forum category is biased. Sucks, I had hope.
- → In the last few months BTC price has been ‘tied up’ with the Nasdaq Composite index and tech stocks. Hedge funds and big investors treat it and trade it like a very risky tech stock and this reflects on its price! When do you think BTC will become more independent and decouple from all this?
- → I don’t get all the Panic around the current price of BTC. Remember! On this day 2 years ago the price of BTC was 10,511$ – Four months later it rallied to 40,797$.
- → I lost all my money being an idiot with leverage. I had an entire BTC at 23 years old. This was my fault of course and BTC is still the future. I just hope I have enough time to make up for it.
- → BTC Maxi clown Max Keiser yet again shredding USD notes in BTC Conference 2022 is a disgusting joke. These clowns are an embarrassment to the entire crypto market. Satoshi and Hal Finney would be rolling in their grave seeing the charlatans in this space today.
- → Ex-CEO of SoftBank and current director at T-mobile puts 10% of his entire holdings in BTC — “We’re starting to see BTC as one of the safest ways to maintain our wealth, but more importantly, its probably the only investment that exists today where the potential of gains is so much larger”
- → how do i view the entire BTC blockchain on BTC core
- → Institutions are continuing to buy BTC even as prices are going up! Microstrategy bought 4,176 BTC while Luna Foundation Guard bought 5,773 BTC this last week. So nearly 10,000 BTC is going into long term HODL!
- → Unknown investor spent $3 billion to buy BTC . The user purchased approximately 133 000 BTC, at the average price of $23 000. [Image]