- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Raimo00.
- Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:53 #324295moonkingdomeParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – As BTC Crashes, Data Shows Whales Are Buying the Dip – Decrypt.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:53 #324296CatBoy191114
If whales are buying the dip, why are we still sinking?Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:53 #324297LobotomyJesus
Nah, much less whale buying than before. The interest really isn’t there.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:53 #324298toBreakFree
Everyone buying the dip, except me and other shrimp folk.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:53 #324299coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Bitcoin whales continue to accumulate cheap coins despite bearish prices, according to data from IntoTheBlock. Whales own as much as 8.69 million BTC, or 45.6% of Bitcoin’s total supply of 21 million. However, whales don’t seem to be doing it with the same intensity of the last bear cycle, analysts say.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:53 #324300Wonzky
So are we minnows!Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:53 #324301Raimo00
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Data shows BTC whales are extremely bullish, made 4,000 transactions exceeding $1 million [Crypto News]
- → Buying the Dip: Cathie Wood’s Ark Invest Purchases $3M in Coinbase Stock | Decrypt [Crypto News]
- → Data is currency. As high frequency trading, supercomputers, and AI evolve, access to more tradable data will be needed for institutions to gain an edge. In a sense, increasing tradable data increases liquidity in markets. More L1s increases the volume of tradable data.
- → How many dips could a Shib dip, dip, if a Shib dip could dip Shib?
- → Whales waiting to buy their cheapest coins: “Whales sit on the sideline as retail investors rise”-Addresses with 100-10k BTC are holding steady while addresses with 0.1-1 BTC acquired more than 14K BTC since Feb. 6.
- → The Verida Vault is now available in developer preview on iOS and Android. The Verida Vault mobile app acts as both a “data wallet” and “crypto wallet”. Verida is a network of decentralized data storage, messaging, and single sign-on solutions enabling interoperable ownership of personal data.
- → BTC Sharks have Secretly Staked Up 52k BTC Tokens Last Month.Over 50,000 BTC tokens have been added to crypto wallets belonging to BTC whales.
- → Binance: We have not shared any user’s data, including Alexei Navalny, with Russian Regulators. Also Binance: We have a page specifically designed for authorities(including Russia) to request user data. We have “legal obligations” to disclose such data. A CEX’s word just cannot be trusted.
- → While Apecoin Reaches New Price Highs, Data Shows Top 100 APE Holders Control 52% of the Supply [Crypto News]
- → Cardano retail interest is rapidly increasing, on-chain data shows [Crypto News]
- → 40% of bitcoin investors are now underwater, new data shows [Crypto News]
- → Global Markets Dive After Data Shows US Inflation Hit 8.6% in May [Crypto News]
- → The next Bull Market will be the wildest ride ever seen in this space. Why? Major institutions and banks are joining the ride, but once the bull market reaches its top, we will probably see one of the biggest crashes in the history. Why? Whales driven by extreme greed
- → Weekly BTC Inflows Totaled $126M as Institutions Keep ‘Buying the Dip’ [Crypto News]
- → Buy the dip, of the dip, of the dip … [Image]