- This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by eroskeros.
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:55 #408744DepressedBoiiiiiiiiParticipant
Argentina went into the tournament as one of the favorites, and Saudi Arabia as the rank outsiders, with odds of 1000/1 to win the tournament.
After the game, the Argentina Football Association Fan Token crashed by more than 24% from a high of $7.65 to a low of $4.56. It is currently trading around at $5.2.
Fan Tokens are all the crazy during this world cup allowing you to support your favorite teams. We shall see more such volatility during the rest of the matches. Which fan token are you supporting during this world cup?Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:55 #408745znaiL321
This Socios Fan yokens is the next generation betting for sure 🙂Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:55 #408746Oversizedbull69
Now this is some next level gamblingTuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:55 #408747Wabi-Sabibitch
I wonder if the value of reddit avatars of the team that wins the world cup will soar after the finalTuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:55 #408748Aromatic-Front-5919
Well the Saudi Arabia Token is up 24%Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:55 #408749Early-Inflation
Time to BTFDTuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:55 #408750aibra
I guess it’s not only Journalists that the Saudis kill. RIP fan tokenTuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:55 #408751DotShot6413
Don’t cry for me, cry for ArgentinaTuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:55 #408752eroskeros
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Saudi Arabia is beginning to move away from the USD. The current move towards the Chinese Yuan is considered impractical but symbolic, as Saudi’s seek independence from the US government. [News]
- → 6ix9ine a famous rapper is apologizing after scamming his own fan base on a $6 million Non-Fungible Token project. In his video his latest video says “He jumped into the Non-Fungible Token community without knowing what a Non-Fungible Token was, he took advantage of a paid association”.
- → Saudi Arabia considering accepting yuan for oil sales could push markets further down