- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by Dangerous_Forever640.
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:37 #408731eth_abhiParticipant
Are you currently exploring any deFi projects or just sticking to cold wallets?
When do your think things would bounce back to normal from the FTX sh\*t hole?Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:37 #408732space_potato_214
Thorchain just released single-sided LP, thinking of diving into the involved risks to see if it’s worth it. But mostly staying on the sidelines until we are clear of liquidity crunches and domino pieces fallingTuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:37 #408733joaozecchin
Sticking to the “blue chip” protocols and building. I believe as the market is clensed we will see new trends arrise. It’s my opinion that the leading trend will be RWA on-chainTuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:37 #408734Outrageous_Duty_8738
I am just sticking to my own wallet for now and let the dust settle a bitTuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:37 #408735gazillion123
Playing it safe and testing a few newer/smaller protocols with small amounts. Imo rn is not the time to experiment much.Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:37 #408736nyceria
Radiant capital – Aave fork on arbitrum that gives token holders a portion of the protocol revenue
Metavault.trade – Gmx fork on polygon
Idea is to farm matic and put it into my matic/stmatic position
Took out my initial loan with a health factor of 3, it’s down to 2.07 right now so I’m just going to be farming and waiting through the storm for a whileTuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:37 #408737BaconIsBueno
I’ve been messing around with Proton over the past few months. Proton Loan specifically.
Someone else mentioned Radiant so I may check that out too.
You can’t go wrong with just sticking money away in fiat at the moment and waiting it out though.Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:37 #408738Dangerous_Forever640
I’ve been using leveraged yield farms to open pseudo delta neutral positions to earn extra interest on my coins and tokens.
So far I’ve had good result in this bear market. My overall bag is still down, but the high APRs are seriously helping to weather the storm.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Chris Swenor, Co-Founder of Reach: Incentives for new open source projects instead of DeFi grants for existing and new DeFi projects and an NFT fund
- → from talking to lawyers and devs for the last two weeks re: sanctions stuff, I think USGoV has won Andre Cronje’s prediction that DeFi will divide into “regulated DeFi” and “badlands DeFi” has come true and most blue-chip projects will embrace the former
- → Been hearing some questions about DeFi and DeFi 2.0. That’s alright peeps, believe me even for experienced users, DeFi can be challenging to understand.