- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by 1025scrap.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 09:33 #324861turickParticipant
So many questions on here about where to buy and where is safe.
First and foremost, if your bitcoin is sitting somewhere generating yield, it’s not safe.
That being said, all of these big exchanges, Coinbase, Gemeni, Binance, Kraken, etc have one goal in mind. Take your money. They don’t care if they have to shove an absolute piece of shit coin down your throat to get your money. They don’t care about you and they surely don’t care about bitcoin!
Support the companies that are laser focusing on promoting the bitcoin ecosystem and believe in a BTC future!
– River Financial
– Swan BTC
– Cash App
These companies are not taking your “staked” bitcoin and turning around to invest in horribly risky trash like LUNA or lending it out to people who are shorting bitcoin. If anybody has others, let me know and I’ll add it to the list.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 09:39 #32486216vJamie
So we move away from banks as they ask us questions and dictate when and how much of OUR money we can have.
Now you are suggesting we botcott the exchanges that give us freedom to invest in whatever asset we want it, regardless of risk, and choose an exchange that restricts what we can do with our money.
Hmmm 🧐Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:02 #3248631025scrap
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Microstrategy owns 100k bitcoin, there are 41,000 publicly listed companies globally, what happens when just 200 of those companies want to own as much btc as MSTR?.. Oh wait they literally CANT!
- → There will be a point where BTC will completely decouple from stocks as more people and companies use it as a protection hedge or safe haven, while stocks continue to depreciate.
- → Prof. Void Update: Juxtapose BTC and Shib. If BTC can find support at 38 and Shib finds support at 22. I can see this being the start of the bulls on parade, but we shall see. 🎯🤔👀☠️😵💫
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → Hard truth is that BTC is good and safe investment, but it won’t make you filthy rich anymore. It probably won’t let you have financial freedom, buy a house or retire in few years too. What it can do is safe your money from inflation and give you small and nice profits.
- → Safe Seed Metal Book Stamp Kit / $100 BTC / 1,000 Moons Giveaway! Secure Your Crypto Seed Phrases With Safe Seed Titanium, Copper, and Stainless Steel Metal Books!
- → Crypto companies publishing “research reports” showing crypto is not at all bad for the environment feels like cigarette companies making doctors say that smoking is totally not bad for you in the 1930s
- → Do Kwon: “95% (of crypto companies) are going to die, but there is also entertainment in watching companies die too”
- → Companies like Instagram, Starbucks, Disney, and many other major companies are building on ETH. We’re only getting started from here.
- → I have a question: If companies like Tesla or Microsoft are accepting #BTC as payment, or countries and cities are making it legal tender, why would Anyone spend their BTC for a car or software license, or coffee or meals? Especially when its(btc) bound to go up in value…
- → Does the existence of huge companies in the cryptocurrency sector create fear or a safe environment for investors?
- → As More Russians Support Massacre in Ukraine, Here’s How Some Big Crypto Companies Respond
- → not your keys not your……is nothing safe?! if only there was a store of value i could encrypt or carry around in my head for safe keeping [Image]
- → One sovereign nation and several publicly traded companies now own BTC. NONE of them have disclosed their actual BTC address(es). Transparency matters!
- → Some of the largest and most Innovative Companies in The World Are Gathering Strength In Order To Create A Green BTC (BTC) Mining Facility [Crypto News]