- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by dirtyhandsome.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 06:33 #350156redboy776Participant
To earn some bitcoin, BNB, eth I have tryed many crypto faucet in the pass.
The first thing I have noticed is that the rewards were very small and barely Worth it.
Some faucet are also just SCAM which mean you cant withdraw your earning.
Website like coinpayu, autofaucet, firefaucet… have very litle reward (barely usefull) at l’East from what I have seen.
There is speedsatachi website but I have read somewhere that its another SCAM.
So I dont know what faucet to use or if they are Worth it to begin.
If you know some legit faucet that have high paying reward… list them please.
Paying proof are welcomed.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 06:33 #350157HeirOfRhoads
Most crypto faucet websites are built to generate money from ads and then by this they pay you a pinch of these money. That’s why 99% of these sites are always floored with ads from different ads network
So your answer is no, they don’t worth itSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 06:33 #350158iPhone40
Yes they’re legit, no, they’re not worth it. They give such a minuscule amount, literally a “drop” of Crypto the time spent is better somewhere else.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 06:33 #350159ChemicalGreek
There are some legit crypto faucets, but they are not worth it. Maybe the Banano one that gives you 10 BAN every week, that’s the best I saw!
There is also a moons faucet (I saw that you still have 0 moons):Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 06:33 #350160dirtyhandsome
Just pay for your crypto like everyone else
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Are faucets legit/worth the time?
- → Is getting free bitcoins through crypto faucets legit?
- → siff chain legit? I invested today some profits in siffchain, 100% Apr and sound legit but I’ve seen that the token price collapsed in last year, do you know why?
- → Billionaire founder of crypto exchange Binance says he’s ‘poor again’ after its luna holdings — once worth $1.6 billion — crashed and are now worth just $2,200 [Crypto News]
- → If crypto assets are worth “nothing” as described by European Central Bank head Lagarde, then we shouldn’t be needed to pay taxes on something that’s worth nothing. Am I right? [Crypto News]
- → What play-to-earn game is legit and worth your time and energy?
- → Now that our faucet is gone, here is a review of the Best Crypto Faucets of 2022. The top choice is Lucky Block
- → Does anyone use crypto faucets?
- → Any UST faucets? I am new to Terra
- → Test faucets dont put coin into my metamask account
- → What’s your stance on faucets?
- → Avalanche Faucets?
- → Solana Faucets?
- → are there any solana faucets that i can use to claim some solana for gas?
- → faucets not working