- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Sebanimation.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 07:28 #350166SebanimationParticipant
I don‘t know what‘s going on there but I am seeing some huge red flags. Token claim should have happened early july. Then they said there was a security issue, it will work soon. Now they said it doesn‘t work at all. A month later, while people have been staking in the hopes of tokens.
Dripdropz commented on this and I don‘t know what the hell Ardana was doing: https://twitter.com/DripDropz_io/status/1555549045954838530?s=20&t=1P9k7nEBUyoMtoIaLe8IVA
They contacted some scammers??
I feel like Ardana had quite the hype, but they haven‘t delivered at all.
Honestly, it seems like to me, they don‘t want people to find out how ridiculously low the rewards are. Shady behaviour.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → ISPO token distribution question
- → Ardana ISPO Details Announced
- → Ardana ISPO – Delegation time stamp
- → Sundae Swaps ISPO Rewards end after the 14th of Feb. Are you moving to Maladex’s or GeniusYields’s ISPO? Any insights?
- → Genius Yield ISPO Rewards Questions: Why am I receiving an ‘Invalid Stake Address’ message when checking my ISPO GENS Rewards on the Genius Yield Website?
- → Estimated SundaeSwap ISPO distribution quantity per ADA staked ?
- → Does anyone know how will the Sundaewap ISPO reward distribution work?
- → Another simple angle on this…POW uses the MINIMUM amount of energy required for security. In 2140 miners will only be paid voluntary transaction fees, before then we have a miner subsidy which is required for fair distribution of bitcoin. Fair decentralised distribution is necessary for security.
- → SUNDAE ISPO, RSPO and dripdropz.
- → I claimed DRIP from dripdropz for fun. I am using Yorio attached to my cardano ledger. Can any one ELI5 how to unload a few, or is it even possible currently? I am trying to learn how to navigate all this. Also, other current dripdropz worth grabbing or is it cross your fingers?
- → Which coins should I claim from DripDropz except Drip?
- → When I claim my Dripdropz rewards will they show up in my Daedalus wallet?
- → When claiming Sundae rewards, are there any downsides to claiming all of the free tokens on dripdropz, such as extra fees? Where are these tokens stored when I claim them?
- → There are a ton of tokens on Dripdropz that say they’re available to claim. Is it safe?
- → Unknown tokens available to claim on DripDropz