- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by publicfigger.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 21:11 #380105publicfiggerParticipant
have an application that requires unique addresses for invoice generation. it needs to query a wallet sitting on a server to get back a fresh address every time.
any suggestions for a wallet and api would be appreciated, thanks.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → API Help: Can you please share with me api example which from I can get information on my account on mainnet, so I can change it with my wallet address and use?
- → Ava Labs Avalanche API nodes now serving 3 billion API requests 📈
- → Global Distribution to Unique Cardano ID Holders. Is it possible to distribute 1 DJED to every unique person taking into account multiple wallets per person?
- → My ENS Domain settings allows me to add my BTC wallet address. Does this mean I can send $BTC to my Domain.ETH address? If so, how do I do it because most wallets (and coinbase) say it’s an “invalid address”
- → My exchange is blocking all withdrawals and selling of Lunc as of tommorrow. I created an eth and LUNC address on my cold wallet but when i try to withdraw it says address is not a valid LUNC address. Why?
- → Where to check my address on ledger hardware wallet? If I send 0,1 btc to my ledger 5 times. Each time it is a different receiving address. So where is the btc address of my ledger that shows 0,5 btc ?
- → Can the same private key be used across different networks for address generation?
- → On-chain, unique, CryptoPunks generated based on your ethereum address
- → What if you could send messages between wallets/addresses? Like if you accidentally sent $20 to the wrong address it would be cool if you could send a message to that address for free and nicely ask for it back. Some people are genuine and good and if asked nicely I think they would return it.
- → Sent my Matic from BEP20 address using Metamask to OKX exchange with a Polygon address error!
- → If I have 1000 BTC on Coinbase, and I transferred it to Trezor wallet address, can the ‘world’ know how much BTC that particular Trezor wallet address has?
- → BTC v0.1 Alpha in Jan 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto | It was the first wallet application. You can send Bitcoins to others using $BTC address or IP address. [Image]
- → Whenever I am trying to enter an address in my input Field , it automatically changes to one particular address only
- → Why did usdc transfer go to contract address instead of target address?
- → Samourai question, if I can ask it here. Why does my wallet generate a new address everytime I want to send some BTC there? How is it beneficial and can I reuse an address like this?