- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by CyberKingfisher.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 09:29 #310317newbonsiteParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – ApeCoin Hits New Low as Ethereum, Bored Ape Non-Fungible Token Prices Tumble.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 09:30 #310324coinfeeds-bot
tldr; ApeCoin (APE) hit a new all-time low of $3.10 per token overnight. Over the past 30 days, ApeCoin has lost 65% of its value. The Bored Ape Yacht Club and Mutant Ape NFTs have also shed massive value.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 09:32 #310318GoldMercy
This token was never going to go anywhere let’s be honest.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 09:33 #310325CyberKingfisher
Meme coins… gotta love ‘em!Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 09:35 #310323newbonsite
Just heading down towards there true value lol…Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 09:35 #310320Castr0-
Not easy for anyone. That NFT projects will have a hard time specially the useless ones.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 09:41 #310319KilzzoneXD
I’m shocked! Shocked I tell you!Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 09:45 #310321kirtash93
This token should have never existed.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 09:47 #310322CymandeTV
Poor monkey, doge people feels your pain.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Yuga Labs sued for “inflated BAYC Non-Fungible Tokens” by Law firm Scott+Scott. The lawsuit states that Bored Ape Yacht Club used celebrity endorsements to inflate its Non-Fungible Tokens. Average prices have dropped in 3 months from $425,000, to around $115,000 now. Do you think #BAYC inflated Non-Fungible Token prices?
- → Ethereum creator slams Non-Fungible Token empire: ‘You have these $3 million monkeys and it becomes a different kind of gambling’ Vitalik Buterin, the 28-year-old billionaire co-creator of Ethereum, isn’t a fan of the famous Bored Ape Yacht Club Non-Fungible Token collection.
- → DOJ Indicts 6 People in 4 Crypto Scams Including Baller Ape Non-Fungible Token Rug-Pull DoJ Indicts 6 Persons in 4 Crypto Scams Including Baller Ape Non-Fungible Token Rug-Pull [Crypto News]