- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by oldcryptoman.
- Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:49 #408330minedreamerParticipant
This whole FTX situation has me paranoid af. Im not that worried about CB but was wondering if theres a software wallet where I could hold my crypto till my hardware wallet comes in the mail.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:49 #408331OptimalAd3856
Exodus wallet, paper wallet is a nice temporary alternative as wellMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:49 #408332Mooncow027
I could hold onto it for you. 🙂Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:49 #408333SmartFatass
In filters select mobile/desktop/browser (whatever suits you the most) and select open source. Unless you are going sing transaction/give someone your mnemonic phrase your funds will be safe (assuming the device you will be using isn’t compromised)
Note: DO NOT store your mnemonic phrase digitallyMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:49 #408334oldcryptoman
If its on CB, the risk of keeping it their is less than the risk of you fucking up with an intermediate wallet.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → Maintain currency conversion?[Action Required] NU and KEEP suppression. Merger of the Keep (KEEP) network with the Threshold (T) network. As a result, we will delist NU and KEEP on March 17 at 02:00 UTC.
- → BTC is the best settlement network in existence. Within minutes you can settle transactions of any size anywhere in the world, usually with minimal fees. No other settlement network is anywhere near as powerful. [Image]