- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by QuickPain821.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 09:16 #344082Apollo_MoonwalkerParticipant
I can tell you almost to the day on any given day how long we have until the next halvening.
I am currently planning my next big career move and want to complete the plan before the next halvening so I can take a long work break before having to find a job again.
I even have a way to quickly calculate how many BTC I would need to sell in order to survive until the next halvening based on a simple budget if I lost my current job at any point before then.
Anyone else thinking of their life in terms of the halvening cycles rather than simple calendar years or age numbers?Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 09:20 #344083QuickPain821
Wat? Their is no guarantee, so not planning anything based on it just living my life I guess
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → This cycles low $20k is last cycles high $20k, so next cycles low = this cycle high = $69k. So whats next cycle high?
- → Market cleansing bear cycles are healthy say industry expertsMarket cleansing bear cycles are healthy say industry experts [Crypto News]
- → Please continue this message. I am still trying to save more life. Please help to save life by telling people to be cautious and do not bet their life savings into Luna or Lunc [Image]
- → Bonds collapsing in fiat terms, fiat collapsing in dollar terms, dollar collapsing in purchasing power
- → My plan to HODL. Happy New Year! I’m in for the next 4 years I’m going to patiently watch us drop a zero each year then cash in the majority of my tokens while I watch the rest of them continue to grow. Who’s with me?!?!
- → STAKING GAINS… I have a total of 140 ETH currently staked at 3.68% APR in ETH2 rewards. I’m projected to earn about 0.43 ETH per month, 6 ETH yearly, 48 ETH total in 8 years (year 2030). I plan to stake and HODL to year 2030. Stack, Stake and HODL ETH to riches!!! GLTA!!!
- → Lessons for your next tax year (2022). Here’s what you can already do to make your life easier for next year. (US)
- → Has anyone here actually been in crypto for more than two major bull cycles (2016 or earlier)? What are some of your pro-tips for accumulating wealth in a bear market?
- → Has anyone else notice “invest only what you can afford to lose” is 100% overlooked everywhere else other than crypto and stock market
- → Anyone else looking at SHIBA as an 8 year investment?
- → Anyone else at the stage where it doesn’t seem worthwhile to get rid of anything? Seriously considering just deleting all cyptorelated apps and coming back in a year or two.
- → Your coin’s price could be down 85% from 1 year ago and still have a higher market cap than it did 1 year ago. Be cautious of heavily released coins/tokens from the past year!
- → 2021 will go down as the biggest year for cryptocurrencies in terms of adoption—both from institutions and corporations
- → Just looking at the graphs (day/week/month/year) what would you suggest in terms of Technical analysis? Total supply is locked at 5.2 billion and the growth rate so far has been fantastic
- → could someone explain what this “burn” is in terms a 5 year old could understand?