- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by Hour-Oven-9519.
- Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 16:12 #358381El_Guapo_SupremeParticipant
The counter shows the total amount I’ve earned in interest going up each second. However I’ll come back a few days later and notice the total balance is less than it was a few days previous.
I started taking screenshots to confirm, and have several showing the balance to be X.37 then there next day the balance is X.22 (X being the same whole number).
I know that they’ll say it’s just an estimated rate that varies based on how many people participate, but it’s really frustrating to watch your earned rewards decreaseSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 16:12 #358382centrips
The price of the coin fluctuates so it will change, but what ticks me off is ETH2 APY has been going down and you have no way of exiting your position.
At least they finally paid out the earnings and will now pay out every three days.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 16:12 #358383Hour-Oven-9519
There are much better ways to get something for staking.
Algofi or FolksFinance for example and using a cold wallet (like with a Ledger Nano X or S), the assets are more secured.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Has anyone else notice “invest only what you can afford to lose” is 100% overlooked everywhere else other than crypto and stock market
- → The Foustlings collection total volume is now at 107 ETH, while the Senses total volume is now at 108 ETH. Which collection do you think will lead in total volume ETH one year from today (09/28/2022).
- → Vitalik: “I feel like my influence in Ethereum keeps decreasing every six months. I have less now than I did six months ago. Six months ago, I had less than I had a year ago. And a year ago, I had less than I had 18 months ago.” Great sign of ETH governance’s decentralization