- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by Nadz202119.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:26 #316322LunarChickadeeParticipant
I’m not gonna say anything negative about crypto here. We all have our beliefs and proofs to any conclusion, and that’s not the chat I wanna have.
What I want to talk about is making sure that we are representing our community as diverse as it is.
Some folks are true believers and are going to buy and hold no matter what.
Some folks are true skeptics and anti-crypto and will never touch it.
I imagine most of us are somewhere in that spectrum.
And I think it’s important that we make people feel welcome to question the consensus around anything. Whether that be arguing for or against cryptocurrencies.
Cuz if you are a crypto Maxi you still need more people investing for it to reach the highs that you want it to be.
And if your anti-crypto you need to be able to talk to people about limitations and problems without them assuming that you’re trying to hurt their investment.
I don’t feel like there’s a big enough use case for crypto, yet, but I do think that there is enough hype in looking for that use case that it’s value will continue to go up.
There may never be a that use, but I also am not against the search for it.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:26 #316323sabertoothless
NoWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:26 #316324Clash_My_Clans
No one knows bro, just keep doing DCA, historically crypto market repeats itself, so maybe in 2-3 years you’ll reap the rewardsWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:26 #316325Nadz202119
As previously said no one really knows, but I guess if you are like me, convinced that crypto is the future invest what you are willing to lose and you’ll be ok
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Kanye West says do not ask him to make f****g Non-Fungible Tokens. He would rather make products that are ‘Real’ such as, ‘ Real music, Real Food, Real Clothes and Real Shelter’.
- → Major banks in Canada simultaneously shut down, the real cause is Canadians angry the protestors bank accounts have been frozen are withdrawing cash in protest to cause a bank run. Bullish for crypto!
- → For a long term crypto investor, I focus far too much on the short term. Anyone else forever checking charts?
- → As more countries around the world ban the use of cryptocurrencies, do you feel this will cause the value of crypto to continue to drop and not rise again.
- → I really appreciate how Crypto still gives you access to your funds in case banks shut down – What do you appreciate?
- → Celebrities Explain Why They Are Investing In Crypto (THE ONION) The Elon Musk one, “I like the independence of investing in something that I can control the value of with one tweet.” 🤣 [Crypto News]
- → Wouldn’t a ‘perfect’ currency/money neither appreciate nor depreciate in real value?
- → Anyone else having an issue with Voting in Fund 8? Anyone have a fix?
- → It’s actually not FUD unless it comes from the FUD region of France, else it’s just sparkling shame
- → Uncle Sam is a bully and crypto to crypto tax is just BS. Anyone else feel my sentiment?
- → This book is the reason I became interested in crypto. Also if there are any books y’all would recommend to someone new to crypto investing I would really appreciate it [Image]
- → We are ready to listen. This is a maximum FUD thread. Tell us which coins you think are not going to work out long term despite what everyone else is saying.
- → our KodaDot project in Polkadot ecosysem is having Community building competition 😋
- → Long term investing is not a get rich quick scheme. But not Investing AT ALL?? that’s a get poor slow scheme.
- → Anyone else feel numb to price drops in crypto?