- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by jgiovagn.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 23:52 #350053Ok-Statistician3948Participant
I have some fiat collecting dust, that I want to throw at some project within the ecosystem. So I was wondering whether you had any ideas about what I am missing so to speak.
Currently I have $ATOM, $SCRT, $KAVA and $EVMOS – What should I add to this list?
Thanks! 🙂Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 23:53 #350054luisqagt
KUJI is growing quite a bit, OSMO will have native usdc soon which will make it a safe heaven for the whole ecosystem.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 23:53 #350055illustrious-Egg2
JUNO for both airdrops and an investment and some OSMO….for smaller cap AKT and Regen are interesting, at least to me…and BTSG since I am a musician and want to support the projectFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 23:53 #350056jgiovagn
CRE is exciting, looking to be the top finance hub of Cosmos. They are still developing and haven’t released their coins to other DEXs yet, but are low market cap and could end up being one of the top projects in the Cosmos.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → 🙋♂️Am I the only one who wanna contact the wallet holder directly?
- → Whats your favorite projects on MuesliSwap? What projects would you like to see in the future on MuesliSwap?
- → I have invested money into several projects I believe will moon in the future. My only problem is: I don’t trust myself not to sell! I usually sell too early and before projects reach their full potential. Is there a way to lock my tokens (BSC tokens in my MetaMask) for a long period of time?
- → Promising lending/borrowing projects
- → Looking for promising projects
- → Vitalik Buterin : “I think the next 10 years is when crypto has to transform into something that is not based on promises of being useful in the future but is actually useful,” he said. Because a lot of applications are promising in theory, but they’re just completely not viable today”
- → Missing rewards (chain shows pool chewed blocks but none dispersed to me) I’ve been in since ep287. I’m missing rewards in both ep322 and now ep327.
- → Now that a lot of the ‘hype’ has died down, what are your views on ‘Metaverse’ projects? What are you excited about, and what is missing?
- → Current Ropsten Hashrate is 0.32Gh/s. To hit Merge TTD on June 8 we need a sustained 18.11Gh/s. At current Hashrate we are running more than 6 months delayed. Devs need to reduce the TTD.
- → When it comes to pricing a market, don’t follow the current narrative, think ahead of the narrative. The current narrative is already priced in.
- → I have been red-pilled by BTC vision of the future hard-money and its excellent. I have been planning to really start to stack my savings to it but I got hesitating when someone told me about BTC SV. Is that just a fraud or a real “improvement” by so-called real Satoshi (proof missing ofc)
- → Gary Vaynerchuk said 98% of Non-Fungible Token projects will fail after the gold rush fades. – “This is internet stocks 99,” said Vaynerchuk when asked about the current Non-Fungible Token landscape. Most of the behavior I see in Non-Fungible Token buying reminds me of the way people bought beanie babies.”
- → It only looks at the current status of projects when it is investing. everything else is just talk.
- → All models are wrong, but some are useful. This one is the model I use to keep myself “in check”. It’s the most conservative (bearish?) I’ve seen that still projects long term growth of bitcoin. It implies that BTC has diminishing returns. Current bottom is $13k. Looks better in desktop.
- → I calculated the current inflation rates for a number of tokens, to ascertain if any projects had minted more than their claimed amount