- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by BTCstack3r.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 13:01 #350273egoreminderParticipant
For some years I´ve been using Gdax and afterwards Coinbase pro. I am finally fed up of the bullshit that exchanges are pulling off with their shitcoin casino. Also reallized shitoins are for the moment the main thing supressing BTC´s price. So I don´t want to have anything to do with them. Any advice?Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 13:14 #350275QuickPain821
RelaiSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 13:21 #350276bonovox0815
21bitcoin, pocketbitcoinSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 13:27 #350277BallParkCarp
Pocket bitcoinSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 13:44 #350274Thanatos_1Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:12 #350278eastern_infantry
Swan is goodSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:41 #350279Professional-Bus-172
bl3p.eu bitcoin only ( dutch )Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:55 #350280BTCstack3r
But that is mainly dutch i suppose.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → There is only 2,093k BTC on exchanges, but there is 657k BTC Futures Contracts on exchanges. effectively diluting the supply on exchanges by 31%. I think its these fake IOUs that have caused the number to go down.
- → Bitcoins that are trading on exchanges aren’t bitcoins. When you hold BTC on exchanges you don’t hold BTC but ” BTC IOU”.
- → To All the people where are mad that major exchanges DON’T wanna ban Russian users and parroting “exchanges have their own freedoms” and/or “exchanges are not blockchains”
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → ATTN: Despite BTC supply on exchanges hitting all time lows, BTC was still being dumped through Wrapped bitcoin tokens being minted in the thousands at a time and moved to exchanges.
- → How many BTC or crypto exchanges have to pause withdrawals before people take their coins off exchanges and self custody?
- → The 3rd largest BTC whale wallet added another 488 BTC Friday & today at $36.4k for $18M. This wallet bought 16,576 BTC since $69k top, now holds 124,487 BTC with cost basis of $22k per BTC vs 124,391 of Saylor with cost basis of $30k !
- → Early BTC miner recollects mining 5 blocks (250 BTC worth $11m today) with a Pentium processor: he mined 160 BTC per 1kWh and thought BTC was overpriced at 5c, so he dumped his coins for $0.003/BTC.
- → I want to try crypto arbitrage, which requires registration at multiple exchanges. Being in NY we have a very limited number of exchanges willing to work with us. Is there any way around this?
- → It’s been looking like big exchanges are more and more involved in shady behavior, While smaller exchanges are offering a ton more transparency and security. Could we see a shift happening?
- → The fact that exchanges are starting to block purses in Russia is one more reason not to use centralized exchanges at all.
- → Exchanges being exchanges and people act surprised – the ALGO saga continues
- → This forum category has a lot of people complaining about exchanges doing this or that. Shouldn’t it be obvious by now that exchanges are just not good for your Crypto?
- → What Are DEX Exchanges (Decentralized Exchanges)
- → Are all Exchanges having issues regarding withdrawals of BTC? My BTC is restricted from being withdrawn on FTX (perfect standing fully KYC’d account) and now I am hearing from others having similar issues with other platforms. Please advise. Should have listened NOT YOUR KEYS NOT YOUR COINS.