- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by altFINS_official.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 08:41 #386752altFINS_officialParticipant
Find 20 pages Research Report in [altFINS Research Hub!](https://altfins.com/research)
**Short Conclusion of Research Report:**
* According to DataVersity, there are around 10.000 different blockchain protocols, whose majority are isolated and tailored for a specific purpose, making it difficult to implement them at an institutional level.
* Our Coin Pick’s Total Network Market Cap stood at around $12.06B at the time of writing, with almost 3M transactions and 332k cross blockchain transfers reported for the last 30 days.
* The team has recently released a new white paper that brings radical changes to the project and has big potential to increase ecosystem’s market share.
* Coin Pick’s price has potential to double in the next 12 months mainly if the team implements the proposed changes and the project gains access to bigger liquidity pools through new partnerships.
altFINS Coin Picks are exclusively for altFINS subscribers and AFINS hodlers.
NOW you can get a free access to Research reports and altFINS Premium when you use [altFINS Bounty program](https://altfins.com/knowledge-base/altfins-bounty-referral-program/).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Does this mean Cosmos is seen as a better host than Ethereum? Cosmos network – dydx chooses cosmos blockchain over Ethereum for a standalone, affirming cosmos as the “best fit”.
- → How does Cosmos’ new (not-yet-released) Interchain security model (or whatever it’s called) compare to Polkadot’s….Seems to be Cosmos fuds Polkadot than just copies it lol (they also are working on a canary type chain if I’m not mistaken, aka Kusama…).
- → Bullish XRP | TA | altFINS