- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by cysec_.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 18:39 #345651cysec_Participant
Alchemon successfully closes $1 million in funding.
What are your thoughts?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Alchemon Beta V2.0 is live! New additions included a leveling exp system, special attack ASAs, Set 5 Alchemon, increased in-game rewards, and more! Alchemon giveaway in the comments of this post.
- → SX Network Closes $9.5 Million Funding Round (prediction market dapp with lots of sports betting events) [Crypto News]
- → The Voting Window for the 4th Period of Algorand Community Governance closes today. A reminder to all eligible Governors to vote before the window closes at 11:59:59 pm SGT time.
- → Burn Baby Burn IDEA FOR LUNATICS…. Lets get it out there to have a ONE MILLION LUNATICS BURN (there are more than 1 million people watching on CMC. ONE MILLION X ONE MILLION = ONE TRILLION BURN! That should make a BIG DENT in the supply and help the price go up!
- → Infinity Ventures Crypto closes $70 million fund
- → FTX closes in on a deal to buy embattled crypto lender BlockFi for $25 million in a fire sale [Crypto News]
- → Canada has made crypto (along with all other crowd funding platforms) a part of anti- money laundering & terrorist funding act. This is in no way a step towards ‘good’ regulation.
- → Alchemon has launched on Algorand!
- → General Overview of Alchemon, interviews, gameplay etc.
- → Sandeep Nailwal – founder of Polygon and Kenzi Wang- founder of Cere Network have successfully established a VC fund worth 50 million USD. Obviously this is a good sign for Polygon that they are incubating and looking for potential projects. A great plan, suggest some projects Polygon can invest in?
- → 70% of El Salvador population already use BTC (over 4 million people). Only 2 million people have a bank account. In just a few months, BTC has banked more than 2 million people excluded by the banking system for decades
- → you guys might think 540 trillion is a lot of shibs but if you break it down, that’s not a lot. there are 2.7 million followers on Twitter. if everyone owned 200 million, that would equal 540 trillion. since we all know whales own more than 200 million. each person probably need to hold 50 to 100
- → If you really hate Coinbase, you could screw them over by buying 24 million Algorand forcing them to take 75 million out of governance. They would lose out a massive payday in 6 weeks of 1.4 million Algo.
- → Mirror Protocol which got exploited for $88 Million few days, currently it’s being exploited again. So far, the hacker has drained over $2 Million the numbers might be bigger than $2 Million as the time goes by.
- → USDC Steps Ahead in Stablecoin Superiority : BlackRock, Fidelity Back Stablecoin Firm Circle in $400 Million Funding Round [Crypto News]