- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by solomonsatoshi.
- Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 04:09 #345817JohndrcParticipant
Image / after i sell, i receive this 🤔Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 04:09 #345818RealUrbanRebel
Aaai and I thought it was because I sold …Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 04:09 #345819arbalest_22
Selling was your first mistake.Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 04:09 #345820solomonsatoshi
Only buy Bitcoin if you understand the protocol and its revolutionary but inherently risky purpose- to provision an alternative to fiat debt slavery.
If not you are quite likely to come out a loser.
If you understand and want to be part of the revolution its just something you want to do.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → keep shiba，bone and lease，don’t sell ！don’t sell ！don’t sell
- → If you’re 90% certain price will go lower, it’s very profitable to sell at current price and buy at a lower price. It’s simple math but most people seem to be unaware of this, almost brainwashed with – If you don’t sell you don’t lose. Well – If you sell and buy at lower price it’s even better!
- → Do you receive staking rewards on mirror even if you never vote? If yes how much do you receive?
- → We are creating a platform, where if you stake/back your team for a year you’ll earn 5% interest guaranteed, If your team wins the league you’ll receive 10% APY. At the end of the year you’ll receive
- → Is the Quickswap token (QUICK) A token you want to hold and restake? Or is it one of those ponzinomics coins where you are supposed to sell it each time you receive it?
- → Tax on staking rewards are based on Dot’s price at the time you receive it and not when you sell
- → With BTC, every transaction is publicly verified, so many risks are eliminated, including chargeback fraud or ‘friendly fraud.’ This is when a customer purchases something online with a credit card; waits to receive the goods or service, then requests a chargeback refund. The bank then forcibly [Image]
- → Trying to receive sats on muun but keep seeing this error. I’m confused?! BTC is borderless no?????? [Image]
- → BTC donations for political campaigns receive green light in California! Donations were banned in California since 2018. [Image]
- → after i buy, i receive this 🤔 [Image]
- → SCAM ALERT. Don’t fall for this if you receive an email [Image]
- → Sell or don’t sell. But if you actually think the fed is gonna reign in inflation with 1% interest rates you are an idiot.
- → Saw this. “In a gold rush the smart people sell shovels instead of digging because they know it’s a scam. Hence why semiconductor companies sell crypto mining hardware instead of mining it for themselves.” Thoughts?
- → Sell Before AVAX Stakers rugpull you first. Massive Selloffs once they can finally sell from staking
- → I have invested money into several projects I believe will moon in the future. My only problem is: I don’t trust myself not to sell! I usually sell too early and before projects reach their full potential. Is there a way to lock my tokens (BSC tokens in my MetaMask) for a long period of time?