- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by Crypt0_Cowb0y.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 04:00 #316760Crypt0_Cowb0yParticipant
Is there support for Cardano on Ledger mobile? I can see my balance on ledger desktop but it’s not syncing/showing up on ledger mobile. Much appreciated!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → Help swaping astro on mobile terrastation app. i sent my astro to a mobile terrastation. I was going to swap it for luna or something but on mobile arent any coin/tokens to swap to. am i doing something wrong? or do i need to use desktop only to trade these tokens ? Would help any assistance pls
- → I wanted to test with 18 Ada to delegate to the cardanians pool, but deposit during the process only says 2.000000 ADA, why? And can I, after once invested 18 Ada, always put new Ada on the wallet which is then used in the pool without having each time such a large difference?
- → Can I store AUST on a BEP20/BSC wallet? Reason? I want access to ledger protected AUST on mobile to repay Anchor loan in case of Luna crash, and I may only have my mobile with me.
- → Moving ADA to Ledger from EXISTING Mobile Yoroi Wallet
- → Re-delegated by ADA to a SundaeSwap pool earlier today. Just got a notification in my CoinTracker app that I sent 147 ADA to a wallet. I didn’t do that. Transaction not in Daedalus and doesn’t look like I’m missing and ADA. Any reason?
- → Adding ADA into a wallet that already has ADA staked, How do I add new ADA to be staked?
- → Does ledger still require a 3rd party wallet to pair with it to store your Ada on? The ledger website makes it look like you’re able to store it directly on there
- → How do I sync mobile and desktop Phantom wallets? Can’t find info anywhere and it seems this would be basic. On the mobile I can only import keys, but then it says I can only have one set of keys per wallet. Any advice? Thank u.
- → Should Ledger Live remain closed when trying to send the fund? In my case, if Ledger Live is running, it always disconnects the Ledger device from Terra Chrome extension with error code 28161
- → I’m using Phantom with Ledger – would I need phantom AND ledger passphrases to recover my wallet? Or would just Ledger suffice?
- → Ledger shows receipt of ~1000 ATOM (I did not send), but these do not show up in Keplr / Ledger ATOM balance – is this a scam? Or Ledger being buggy?
- → Where to check my address on ledger hardware wallet? If I send 0,1 btc to my ledger 5 times. Each time it is a different receiving address. So where is the btc address of my ledger that shows 0,5 btc ?
- → 2nd half of my question. So I got 0,1 btc in 5 each different addresses in ledger since ledger automatically change receiving address(0,5btc in total). Now if I want to send 0,15 btc to another person, how does my ledger prioritize which address to use? Thanks all for your answer
- → Is there a mobile wallet other than Yoroi where I can hold ADA and other Cardano native token