- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by knuF.
- Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 02:56 #295137knuFParticipant
Jeff Booth’s recent interview with Natalie B was great. He emphasized accepting BTC for your services to get network adoption going to make the transition smoother for what’s to come.
What’s the easiest way to accept BTC for my service? How can in integrate it into my accounting?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → El Salvador accepting BTC as legal tender. Central African Republic accepting BTC as legal tender. Ukraine using DAOs to fund the war effort. Mainstream status is slowly but surely happening.
- → Why is there such a huge difference between provider.gasPrice and provider.maxFeePerGas?
- → For anyone who’s accepting BTC or Stablecoin payments for some good/service/software: how are you doing it?
- → Binance is now a fully regulated digital asset service provider in France! [Crypto News]
- → Retirement service provider sues US Labor Department over crypto guidance [Crypto News]
- → The waiting list to become a Wayru Network (decentralized network service provider) hotspot is live
- → The Node Service provider platform
- → Any descentralized internet service provider projects (like ICP but good) being developed on Cardano?
- → New printing service (EU) pay with BTC and use our Tor hidden service.
- → We’re going mainstream. Huge companies are accepting cryptocurrency payments. And no I’m not talking about Tesla accepting Doge.
- → Savwinch Boat Winches in Australia have partnered with Crypto.com by accepting Crypto.com Pay. Good to see more businesses jumping on board and accepting crypto payments!
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → ETH name service blows up with anticipated Merge. Is ETH name service blowing up due to ETH’s POS transition?
- → I have a question: If companies like Tesla or Microsoft are accepting #BTC as payment, or countries and cities are making it legal tender, why would Anyone spend their BTC for a car or software license, or coffee or meals? Especially when its(btc) bound to go up in value…
- → Slowly, then all at once: Major Israeli credit card provider launches BTC rewards card (spare me the anti-Israel BS) [Image]