- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by BaitForWenches.
- Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 05:50 #206467viper2097Participant
A post from 8 years ago of me congratulating people in this Sub for buying the ETH ICO @ $0.20 and making a great investment! I’d only been in crypto for a few months and couldn’t even spell ETH properly. (I’M STILL HOLDING)Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 05:50 #206468nootnewb
lmao at Vitalik’s post
“Eh, price will go where it will go. I’m more looking forward to seeing what services we and other people will come up with that the tokens can actually be used for.”Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 05:50 #206469BaitForWenches
congrats, come back in a few years if you are still hodling.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Vitalik: “I feel like my influence in Ethereum keeps decreasing every six months. I have less now than I did six months ago. Six months ago, I had less than I had a year ago. And a year ago, I had less than I had 18 months ago.” Great sign of ETH governance’s decentralization
- → Randomly stumbled across this post: Guy loses 121 ETH due to bug 6 years ago ($1200 at the time)… Hasn’t commented in 4 years but edited the post 5 months ago. Can only imagine how painful it is to look at that address right now.
- → My Last ETH BUY is today because I have reached my 200 ETH goal. I won’t be buying anymore. I now have 200+ ETH to be staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. Just 9 months ago, 200 ETH was almost a million US bucks!!! Today, less than US$300K. I will continue to stack ETH via staking long-term. GLTA!!!