- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by FanNo62.
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 13:35 #387411FanNo62Participant
The market has been in a sideways movement since early June, the bear market has been going on for 11 months and I think this cycle will end soon. BTC made a breakout of the downtrend line, the trading volumes are increasing, maybe this is a bull market signal?
In my opinion it is possible, also some altcoins are looking very attractive, especially after BTC broke through the downtrend, and here are some of them
Everything is moving towards a breakdown of the downtrend line. The coin had abnormal volumes a few days ago which can only mean one thing, the big players are starting to buy this coin, it is possible the testing of support levels, but in my opinion it is unlikely, the exit from the downtrend should happen earlier
The downtrend was broken earlier and as you can see on the chart, there are also abnormal volumes on the coin and they most likely also mean purchases of big players, the coin is now testing resistance level, which must be broken, because a few days ago were record trading volumes, and because the coin has a small market capitalization, in the near future can expect some X’s.
It is testing the support level after the breakdown of the downtrend line, this support level is also historical, which means that the coin should not go lower, RSI allows the growth to the resistance level, after which in my opinion will be a slight correction and the growth to 0.6 $.
Here are some of the coins that I am now actively adding to my portfolio, and also engaged in search of other options, and what do you think about it?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Technical Analysis – Part III – Check out the latest article in my TA analysis series, this one is looking at the use of Bollinger Bands – I hope you enjoy my blog and Advice on Publish0x if you do, it’s free and you earn free Crypto for doing so :)
- → Technical view of market situation – 17th of June 2022
- → Technical view of market situation – 27th of June 2022