- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by buddyboy1548.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:13 #294492AdditionPartitionParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – A Former OpenSea Employee could face up to 20 years in Prison for Non-Fungible Tokens Insider Trading.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:17 #294493gin_kun_kaida
get rektThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:19 #294494lastt1ger
NFT overpriced, now you know why! 👀✌Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:29 #294495mcfadeaway
I for one am shocked that such a solid concept like NFTs could be manipulated by something like insider trading. /sThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:31 #294496Ok_Inflation_5113
He should of run for Congress before doing that.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:34 #294497Advanced_Error_9312
Maybe he should steal at least $10B to avoid jail 😬Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:35 #294501buddyboy1548
Should have been a congressman or cabinet member .. or better yet Trump, he’s definitely above any law in America or the United NationsThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:41 #294498prophet76
wire fraud not insider tradingThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:42 #294499PrinceZero1994
Now arrest Nancy Pelosi as well, and all the nft rug pullers 🙂Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 10:45 #294500Acceptable_Novel8200
20 year prison for NFT insider trading !
I never even thought that there could be anything like insider trading in NFT.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → OpenSea employee charged with insider trading in Non-Fungible Tokens: U.S. prosecutors in Manhattan on Wednesday unveiled an indictment accusing a product manager at OpenSea, the largest online marketplace for non-fungible tokens, of insider trading. [Crypto News]
- → OpenSea employee charged with insider trading in Non-Fungible Tokens [Crypto News]
- → Former OpenSea exec arrested and charged with insider trading of Non-Fungible Tokens [Crypto News]
- → Former Employee Of Non-Fungible Token Marketplace Charged In First Ever Digital Asset Insider Trading Scheme [Crypto News]
- → Former Product Manager in OpenSea Charged With Non-Fungible Token Insider Trading [Crypto News]
- → Coinbase employee claims FTX paid Cobie to expose insider trading at Coinbase. In response, Cobie shuts CB employee down and threatens to “nuke everyone” lmao
- → Former product manager at OpenSea charged with insider trading [Crypto News]
- → US Charges Ex-OpenSea Exec With Non-Fungible Token Insider Trading [Crypto News]
- → Yuga Labs sued for “inflated BAYC Non-Fungible Tokens” by Law firm Scott+Scott. The lawsuit states that Bored Ape Yacht Club used celebrity endorsements to inflate its Non-Fungible Tokens. Average prices have dropped in 3 months from $425,000, to around $115,000 now. Do you think #BAYC inflated Non-Fungible Token prices?
- → FBI Arrests 2 Men Planning ‘Violent’ Robbery of BTC Worth Millions of Dollars — They Face 20 Years in Prison [Crypto News]
- → Turkish crypto exchange chief to face over 40,000 years in prison
- → Months after saying ‘STOP ASKING ME TO DO Non-Fungible Tokens,’ Kanye West is going to do Non-Fungible Tokens [Crypto News]
- → Has anyone heard of an EIP that allows Non-Fungible Tokens to also become wallets themselves, allowing you to store an Non-Fungible Token within an Non-Fungible Token?
- → [Non-Fungible Token Question] Can we hide/unhide, batch transfer Non-Fungible Tokens on other sites besides OpenSea?
- → Non-Fungible Token marketplace Opensea has announced that it is laying off 20% of its staff. Do you think this market the death of Non-Fungible Tokens?