- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by Born_Slice_7809.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 09:05 #316894Born_Slice_7809Participant
A few days ago I wrote about Astar Network. Here’s also a list of the top 10 DeFi protocols on Astar Network. Surprisingly the list includes pretty much every major type of DeFi protocol. From Dexes, Stableswaps, and Lending platforms all the way to Yield Optimizers and Stablecoins. Have a look and let me know your thoughts. Should I write more about Astar Ecosystem and its protocols?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Polkadot Astar network partners with Alchemy platform to provide a place for developers to build decentralized Applications. Is Polkadot Astar network teaming up with Alchemy to support Web3 developers?
- → Happening now: tune in to the Polkadot Community Call to hear from Astar Network, Phala Network, Manta Network, Equilibrium, Nodle Network, SubstrateSnap, Data Highway, Bright Treasury, and other teams from the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem.
- → Defi will run on top of lightning. Decentralised social media will run on top of lightning. The “metaverse” will run on top of lightning. Lightning is the protocol that will sit between the internet as we know it and apps as we know them. Every app on earth will run on top of lightning.
- → More than $72.3 billion in total value is locked in decentralized finance protocols, much of which is being staked. These are the top staking protocols.
- → Indian govt’s latest clown show: 20% TDS on DeFi transactions! They want DeFi protocols to deduct 20% tax. These clowns dont even understand anything about crypto or defi
- → It shouldn’t be the responsibility of the Foundation to boost DeFi yields. DeFi protocols should distribute their own governance tokens to boost yields just like every other DeFi protocol on every other blockchain.
- → A Brief Overview of the first ten Polkadot Parachains
- → A brief overview of the latest 10 Polkadot Parachains
- → DeFi frens, what are your top tricks for finding the best Defi farms, and what are your favorite DeFi ecosystems?
- → DeFi 2.0: The second generation of DeFi protocols
- → Comparison: Top 100 one year ago (Jan 2021) and top 100 now – the top movers, shakers and ranking analysis
- → As every crypto is going down including Dogecoin, Doge has been going up on CMC by Market cap, just goes to show how strong doge community is! Is the last 2 weeks we went from top 11 all the way to top 9. I predict doge to be top 7 but early-mid February!
- → For SHIB To be in the top 5 crypto we would need a market cap of 52.1 B making shib be worth .000095 shib ATH was .000088 so top 5 crypto is very possible and with all the catalyst coming out in 2022 not to mention the burn implementations that will be taking place we can and will be a top 5 crypto.
- → Moon statistics: How many moons you would need to become member of the top 10, top 100, or top 500 right now + fun facts
- → Astar Network: A multi-VM Blockchain Platform on Polkadot