- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by vinodpandey7.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 15:08 #349782vinodpandey7Participant
7 Biggest Myths That People Have About Cryptocurrency
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → A lot of FOMO with the APE coin I see a lo of people already clamming they lost money because they bought at the spot. They were free people if you got something free and you can make money out of it is kind of obvious that people is going to sell right away. I don’t understand how people keeps…
- → 3 Crypto Myths Proved Wrong in 2021
- → I love busting myths and calling out misconceptions. This week, I’m shedding some light on the narrative that BTC’s bull market was triggered and fueled entirely by stimulus checks.
- → Top five myths about ETH.
- → What are the biggest upcoming milestones for cosmos. I am very bullish on algorand and Solana being my biggest positions. Also wondering how cosmos marches up against the two I listed.
- → Terra Luna will be the success story of the first cryptocurrency to DeFi the odds after their demise and the people will, for-once, fully trust a cryptocurrency.
- → People Believing That Canada Can Actually “Block” Crypto Wallets Are Proof Of How Little People Actually Know About Cryptocurrency as a whole.
- → 70% of El Salvador population already use BTC (over 4 million people). Only 2 million people have a bank account. In just a few months, BTC has banked more than 2 million people excluded by the banking system for decades
- → Response to: “76% of all Wealth in America is held by People over the Age of 65”. What did you all expect? That people who worked 5 years should have a bigger bank account than people who worked 50? Its like you guys play naive on purpose.
- → There are only 21 million coins that have to be divided, not amongst 8 billion people, but 8 billion people today PLUS all the people being born in the future.
- → People don’t have to actually understand the Blockchain technology for it’s adoption. Most people still don’t know how a computer , internet or even Bluetooth works. People need utility not an explanation.
- → I get why some people want anonymity and all that but wouldn’t average people want some way to show that they own their bitcoin like a bank account? Most people aren’t comfortable guarding their assets under their bed I think.
- → DeFi will be among the biggest spaces in the cryptocurrency market by the next couple of years. That’s a sure thing.
- → The biggest known cryptocurrency thief was unmasked.
- → Russia’s biggest bank has been cut out of the global financial markets — and now it’s launched a cryptocurrency. [Crypto News]