- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by lovegrovegeorge.
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 12:53 #274036lovegrovegeorgeParticipant
[Funding category advantages](https://preview.redd.it/hg6w6e5qzmz81.png?width=888&format=png&auto=webp&s=f72f37973d3c4a1447761db4773c17b9464fd6c9)
7️⃣ Advantages for using funding categories instead of challenge settings for the Catalyst funding process
🌟 Efficient, Simple, Flexible, Scalable, Effectively Directs Funding, Egalitarian, Promotes Healthy Competition
➡️ Read more here: [https://docs.catalystcontributors.org/funding-categorisation-analysis/funding-categories-advantages/overview](https://docs.catalystcontributors.org/funding-categorisation-analysis/funding-categories-advantages/overview)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Canada has made crypto (along with all other crowd funding platforms) a part of anti- money laundering & terrorist funding act. This is in no way a step towards ‘good’ regulation.
- → With everything going on with Canada and Trudeau, I worry people are rushing into self-custody without understanding how to protect their money. Here are the three categories and 9 attacks you have to understand before self custody.
- → Crypto “to-earn” categories