- This topic has 25 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 3 weeks ago by SoftPenguins.
- Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 19:25 #236244naji102Participant
Once again he launches another Non-Fungible Token project this time he claims he is not involved in any partnership he is now well aware of what is Non-Fungible Token or crypto.
This is one of the Non-Fungible Tokens he is going to launch soon.
[Non-Fungible Token Project](https://preview.redd.it/t6q0wnbe8cu81.jpg?width=4096&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=323972420ab4a556c95af58f23e60d4013030d1d)
I hope his new video is enough to turn people away from his new project, he himself is literally saying he “took advantage” of the paid collaboration.
He’s not only a snitch but also a scammer. Stay away from these celebrities’ scams. If you try to warn people on his discord about his latest scam, this is the message you get after being banned.
This is the video if you want to take a look at it: [https://nitter.net/bestvideosofct/status/1515346324778098692#m](https://nitter.net/bestvideosofct/status/1515346324778098692#m)
^(I had a fit while writing the title).Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 20:47 #236250Prudent_Media_4067
The guy with a tattooed face wasn’t trustworthy?Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 20:48 #236252RonynBeats
honestly, anyone who followed financial advice from that dude deserves to be separated from their money.Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 20:51 #236245Laughingboy14
Gone are the days of snitches get stitches.
Now it’s snitches get away with a multi-million dollar scam…Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 20:52 #236246Avs4life16
shocking a known gang member, snitch, convicted felon is not on the up and up. I think crypto being unregulated will just help get rid of stupid people because they will be broke.Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 20:52 #236253Puzzled_Raccoon8169
I’m so shocked 😯. WTF and NFW.Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 20:53 #236254babossa77
Havent people realised by now that celeb NFTs flop every single time?Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 20:53 #236248Wonzky
You know what’s a good way to apologize? Give the money backMonday, April 18th, 2022 at 20:54 #236247Affectionate_Ad_2863
This guy is scum everything he has done is shady and mostly illegal. If you get scammed by him idk what to say. How would you get financially involved with a project of his?Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 20:54 #236255tclcloud
PrickMonday, April 18th, 2022 at 20:59 #236256fadyhanna54Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 21:03 #236257UnexperiencedIT
I took your money guys, but I am sorry….
*South Park meme “We are sorry”*Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 21:08 #236258Ateam043
Anyone following financial advice solely from celebrities probably deserve what’s coming to them.Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 21:17 #236259Chokelvl88
BumMonday, April 18th, 2022 at 21:17 #236260Nostalg33k
Famous people are not your friends, you are their products, and their wallets with legs.Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 21:20 #236261CipherScarlatti
69 being trash? Nah. That couldn’t be. /sMonday, April 18th, 2022 at 21:20 #236262Chet_kranderpentine
This guy still has fans?Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 21:23 #236251Chet_kranderpentine
Most people only ever learn the hard wayMonday, April 18th, 2022 at 21:48 #236263Al_Zik1
Hes a scam artist the same way he scam people for his own musicMonday, April 18th, 2022 at 21:55 #236264KMan471
I feel sorry for this man. He thinks this is what life is about. This poor soul is so lost. He’s so far into the dark side, he has no clue.Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 22:11 #236249skdesign808
First 6ix9ine was a snitch, now he’s a scamming lil’ bitchMonday, April 18th, 2022 at 22:32 #236265COgrown
6narcissist9 needs a new artist. Those are azz.Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 22:46 #236266This_Red_Apple
Dude is an ignorant scumbag who talks a lot and mistreats anyone with less power than him.Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 22:58 #236267biddilybong
Is this the nefworf guy with the little white shorts?Monday, April 18th, 2022 at 23:00 #236268Tall_Run_2814
Same goes for every celeb endorsed NFT. Be smart
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Ethereum creator slams Non-Fungible Token empire: ‘You have these $3 million monkeys and it becomes a different kind of gambling’ Vitalik Buterin, the 28-year-old billionaire co-creator of Ethereum, isn’t a fan of the famous Bored Ape Yacht Club Non-Fungible Token collection.
- → NBA star De’Aaron Fox ditches his Non-Fungible Token project after raking in $1.5 million. He promised to send anyone who bought more than five Non-Fungible Tokens (worth 0.4 ETH or $1,300) a signed jersey. His guaranteed NBA salary in the next 5 years is $163,000,590.
- → Let’s say I have eth+SNX (erc20 token)+ Non-Fungible Token in a wallet pre merge, in post merge fork scenario, I will get ethw+SNXW+Non-Fungible Token(W). In a replay attack scenario, I move snxw to a different new wallet, how can some one replay and take away snx or Non-Fungible Token from my ledger wallet, how will replay play out?