- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by michael1022-.
- Sunday, September 25th, 2022 at 00:11 #381355michael1022-Participant
50 years old got into crypto around Febuary this year . Ive been using my algo wallet and doing governance. This governance will be my first time doing defi . I want something simple to capture the advantage this period but nothing risky would love to hear my options
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → 4.1 Billion ALGO out of 6.95 Billion ALGO circulating supply have been committed to Algorand Governance Period 4. If you missed out, don’t worry! Algorand Governance runs until 2030 and the next governance period starts October 1st! Cheers to all the ALGovernors! I go, You go, We ALGO.
- → Did my research and I think I understand Folks Finance and most of the options. So if I mint all of my Algo into gAlgo, is that all I need to do (besides vote) to join the governance? Also these other options for locking and earning, are they better/worse/riskier than the governance rewards?
- → Advice to the unfamiliar. I’m pretty new in the crypto space. I currently hold some Dot on CB. I also had some Algo, but recently learned about governance and moved it off CB to an Algo wallet for governance rewards. Is there something similar I can do with Dot?