- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by Aromatic-Front-5919.
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 18:05 #408820iiirenestuParticipant
After extensive research and hours of playtime, we present what we consider 5 of the top must-play web 3.0 games running on popular blockchains, and their respective chain!
It is perhaps surprising that Ethereum still dominates, given the respectively high fees, but it demonstrates the power of the worlds super computer, and confirms to us that Ethereum is here to stay!
**Decentraland** \-Utilizing Ethereum & Polygon
**Mir 4 Global** \-Utilizing KlayTN blockchain
**The Sandbox** \-Utilizing Ethereum
**Axi Infinity** \- Utilizing Ethereum
**Ember Sword** \- Utilizing Ethereum & ImmutableX
Magic Ventures & Gaming magazineTuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 18:05 #408821TheOtherCoolCat
decentraland with no players.
mir4 bot paradise
thesandbox – I don’t even know
Axie – dead game
Embersword – hasn’t launched yetTuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 18:05 #408822CymandeTV
Maybe because it is the only ecosystem we trust next to bitcoin?Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 18:05 #408823nomorebonks
Cubetopia runs *entirely* on the blockchain – everything including nfts live on the chain. That’s real blockchain gaming.Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 18:05 #408824Aromatic-Front-5919
Rumor is Vitalik can run laps around SBF in League of Legends
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Web 1.0 – Everyone has their own server Web 2.0 – Everyone runs things on other people’s servers Web 3.0 – Those servers are distributed and have a focus on tokens and blockchains
- → Another issue The Block Crypto: Solana’s blockchain clock loses track of time, now running 30 minutes behind. theblockcrypto.com/post/149112/solanas-blockchain-clock-loses-track-of-time-now-running-30-minutes-behind
- → Web 2 vs Web 3. Let the Games Begin