- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Vitruvedz.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 18:15 #350358VitruvedzParticipant
3D Anubis Ring Gold Non-Fungible Token – Art of Modeling
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Gary Vaynerchuk said 98% of Non-Fungible Token projects will fail after the gold rush fades. – “This is internet stocks 99,” said Vaynerchuk when asked about the current Non-Fungible Token landscape. Most of the behavior I see in Non-Fungible Token buying reminds me of the way people bought beanie babies.”
- → Let’s say I have eth+SNX (erc20 token)+ Non-Fungible Token in a wallet pre merge, in post merge fork scenario, I will get ethw+SNXW+Non-Fungible Token(W). In a replay attack scenario, I move snxw to a different new wallet, how can some one replay and take away snx or Non-Fungible Token from my ledger wallet, how will replay play out?
- → MUSIC Non-Fungible Token = SIMPLE 🎶 a thread… (The Music Non-Fungible Token Blueprint by Dyl – How To Music Non-Fungible Token)
- → 6ix9ine a famous rapper is apologizing after scamming his own fan base on a $6 million Non-Fungible Token project. In his video his latest video says “He jumped into the Non-Fungible Token community without knowing what a Non-Fungible Token was, he took advantage of a paid association”.
- → Has anyone heard of an EIP that allows Non-Fungible Tokens to also become wallets themselves, allowing you to store an Non-Fungible Token within an Non-Fungible Token?
- → An Non-Fungible Token game project titled “Pixelmon” raised $80 million. The art is TERRIBLE, there is no working product and it’s a prime example of how bad the Non-Fungible Token market is.
- → Survey | Marketing in Non-Fungible Token Art – In which ways artists can leverage Digital Marketing activities to sell & advertise their artworks in the Non-Fungible Token new paradigm ?
- → Apeiron: Generative Art NFT | Owners get a free Metaverse adspace NFT airdrop and a whitelist spot for Sneakverse x Cryptopunks NFT| Collection of 500 generative art which is sampled from nature, physics, and modernism art turned into algorithmic interactive art | Minting now: 0.02 ETH. Links below
- → Yuga Labs sued for “inflated BAYC Non-Fungible Tokens” by Law firm Scott+Scott. The lawsuit states that Bored Ape Yacht Club used celebrity endorsements to inflate its Non-Fungible Tokens. Average prices have dropped in 3 months from $425,000, to around $115,000 now. Do you think #BAYC inflated Non-Fungible Token prices?
- → How DeviantArt Aims to Clean Up the World of Non-Fungible Tokens. The user-generated art website is launching a web-wide protocol designed to head off Non-Fungible Token piracy. [Crypto News]
- → Did you know the Art world runs on Algorand? Check out this amazing project called Aorist. It is a next-generation cultural institution supporting a climate-forward Non-Fungible Token marketplace for artists creating at the edge of art and technology. In November 2021, Christies auctioned off a piece by Aorist.
- → A fellow redditor made Non-Fungible Tokens from quotes of all the negative things about Non-Fungible Tokens(art)
- → The Squeaker Foundation is a upcoming non profit Animal Rescue/Recovery Facility. They’re issuing 7,777 Crypto Dog Non-Fungible Tokens as part of the foundations launch. The $100 million foundation is going to be hiving back to its 7,777 Non-Fungible Token holder continually!! I urge you to take a look at this project 100eth
- → My kid sucks at art. What’s the cheapest and easiest way to mint his art as Non-Fungible Tokens?
- → Why is everyone talking about Music Non-Fungible Token and What is a Music Non-Fungible Token?