- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by bzorev.
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 00:02 #408374jonahwhalealgoParticipant
As of now, entry price is 67, and now is when the fun really starts – as the timer ticks down to 0, team evens and team odds are going to battle it out for the final entry. Hop into the discord to join on the trash talk, or join the private odds or evens channel to strategize.
Rules refresher is below.
**Odds & Evens Rules**
\-How to Win: Purchase odd entries if you expect the final entry to be odd. Purchase even entries if you expect the final entry to be even.
\-The game starts with an entry fee of 1A and a timer set to 24 hours.
\-After each entry is bought, the entry price goes up by 1. So the price for the first entry is 1A, the price for the second entry is 2A, and so on and so on. Each entry adds 1 minute to the 24 hour timer. Every player can enter the game as many times as they wish.
\-The game ends when the timer runs out. Note that once the timer is below 5 minutes, each entry will reset the timer to 5 minutes.
\-At the end of the game (when the timer runs out), if the last entry was an even number, all even entries are paid out \~1.8x of their entry price. If the last entry was an odd number, all odd entries are paid out \~1.8x of their entry price.
\-Early Bird Special: The first 10% of entrants who do not win are guaranteed their entry fee returned. As an example, if the final bid is 1000A, the winning entries will be even, so all odd entries from 1-100A will be returned their Algo entry fee (all even entries will be awarded \~1.8x of their Algo, and so will not receive their original fee).
\-Winning Entry Bonus: The final entry will receive a bonus of 2x the final entry price (in addition to receiving the \~1.8x award for all winning entries).
\-*NOTE: There can only be 1 entry per block added to the Algorand blockchain (about 4 seconds for each block). This means that if many players are trying to enter the game at the same time, the quickest player to confirm the transaction will succeed in buying the entry, while the transactions of others who tried to buy that entry will fail, and those players will need to try again at the next entry price.*
\-Player 1 bought entries at 5A, 25A, 55A, and 500A.
\-Player 2 bought an entry at 40A.
\-The game ended with a final bid of 500A.
\-Player 1 will receive 5A (an odd entry within the first 10%) + 25A (an odd entry within the first 10%) + \~900A (500 \* \~1.8 as an even entry where the final entry was even) + 1000A (500 \* 2 as the final, winning entry).
\-Player 2 will receive \~72A (40 \* \~1.8 as an even entry where the final entry was even). Note that player 2 does not receive 40A for being in the first 10% because his entry was a winning entry.
**Other Key Info**
This game is being hosted by the Tako NFT project and the Octorand Launchpad. To learn more about the Tako NFT project, visit the website or discord.
\-The creator wallet will receive 4% of the total Algo spent on Odds & Evens.
\-The Tako Treasury will receive 4% of the total Algo spent on Odds & Evens.Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 00:02 #408375bzorev
Unfortunately, it seems clear odds is going to lose. Great opportunity to get in on evens
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Launching 5pm EST (10pm UTC) tonight: Odds & Evens – New smart contract enforced game to earn nearly double your Algo. First 10% of players play for free.
- → I bought an NFT from Solanart using my Phantom wallet. I had a small remaining balance left in my wallet. Days later I checked and my wallet was cleared out. The remaining funds were sent to an address that I didn’t authorize. I never released my seed phrase to anyone. Has this happened to anyone?
- → MedenxSpace Collection is giving away 100 NFT worth 0.01 ETH right now! There are less than 30 NFT left, you have literally 10-20 minutes to have time to pick up the remaining ones!!