- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by thugz_life_V.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 10:07 #345488AlexanderMewenParticipant
The reason for the difficult reduction may not only be the collapse of the price, but more:
1. Temperature, many people have to turn off the machine because of the high temperature (Running the machine at high temperature will lead to an increase in rejection rate and a decrease in hashrate, this is what f2pool’s service support told me.),
2. The sale of whale companies, they may sell or temporarily shut down some machines to make up for some kind of loss,
3. A breakeven price is reached, and many are forced to wait and see.
It seems that this is a good thing though, as the decrease in difficulty increases the number of BTC gains. However, due to the operation of many new models of machines, the hashrate of the entire BTC network is still higher than that at the beginning of 2021. So the BTC network is still stable.
​Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 10:21 #345489Xinqiu-
Will continue to lower until laughing and crying.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 10:27 #345490thugz_life_V
Im going to load up MORE when it goes down more
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → BTC network difficulty decreasing, why? [Image]
- → This drop is necessary. Cash is king. Alts are risky. Next few weeks: BTC retests 27.5k-30k range, likely 20k-25k range, or forum category 20k range. Bull markets make you money, but bear markets make you rich.
- → If BTC was at $100K right now, people would be asking for another chance to buy under 20k. Now that we are under 20k they don’t want it or are hesitant to buy more in hops it keeps dropping.
- → Google Cloud developer Sam Padilla announced Friday that an Ethereum Merge countdown clock is live in the Google Search engine. Searches for “Ethereum Merge” now return a native countdown clock along with the current hashrate, difficulty, and merge difficulty. GLTA!!!
- → This cycles low $20k is last cycles high $20k, so next cycles low = this cycle high = $69k. So whats next cycle high?
- → BTC Is The Least Popular Inflation Hedge: A Bloomberg survey of more than 800 investors had a surprising outcome when ranking inflation hedges: BTC came in last place. Genesis Trading Head of Market Insights Noelle Acheson says that may be because BTC is the least-tested of assets. [News]
- → Russians have to pay $20k more to buy BTC,Koreans also spent more to buy BTC in 2016.If your leader has any similarity between Putin, Kim Jong, then you should buy BTC now so you don’t have to pay more later.
- → EVM compatibility. Which will be the #1. Please choose 8 rounds.
- → EVM Dominance. Please choose 8 rounds.
- → EVM future. Please choose 8 rounds.
- → Global Crypto Economy Holds Above the $2 Trillion Zone for 5 Consecutive Days – Markets and Prices BTC News [Crypto News]
- → BTC is likely to close its sixth consecutive weekly red candle
- → First Time in History: BTC Closes in Red 7 Consecutive Weeks [Crypto News]
- → BTC Heads For Ninth Consecutive Red Weekly Candle [Crypto News]
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.